[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>handsome Edward Snowden literally cucking the POTUS really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Thomas_Yates.png (435 KB, 494x504) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Yates.png
435 KB, 494x504
>handsome Edward Snowden literally cucking the POTUS

really?
>>
>>66992750
Anyone with a passing interest in politics in the last 16 Jesus christ years knew everything Snowden "leaked."

>Cheering for traitor who gave state secrets to Russia and China

At least we're hurtling towards WW3 so we can thoroughly cuck Russia for eternity.
>>
>>66992931
There's literally no reason to believe he ever gave state secrets to Russia and China

He flew to Hong Kong, which is a legal grey zone for both the US and China, to hand over the documents to journalists
>>
>>66992996
>There's literally no reason to believe he ever gave state secrets to Russia and China
>Living in Russian now, under government protection.

Lol.
>>
>>66992996
>>66992931
Implying any of this is real. If it was it would never have been covered by the media.
>>
>>66993026
The Russians would protect Snowden anyways just to cuck the Americans or to get something big out of them.
>>
>>66992750
this guy is a writer on the show, not a whistleblower, now look you've got pol all riled up and colicky
>>
>>66993026
While I can agree with this and view him as a traitor to some degree, his hand was forced by our government who were acting solely out of self interest trying to cover their ass.
>>
>>66992750
>handsome
Nope
>>
>>66993056
>>66993063
Literally traitor.
Russia and China squeezed every secret he knew about your country.
Used by every USA enemy as propaganda image now.
Forced to live in Russia, because he just a tool now. But want to go back - Edward Snowden says he would go to jail to come back to the U.S.

Yet some retards think of him as some sort of hero.
'murica, never change.
>>
>>66993188
>Snowden: I'd come home if it meant going to jail
>US: Nah.

That shit alone made the whole thing worth it in my eyes.

>pissing away a 6 figure job you obtained without even having a high school diploma and your stripper gf to freeze your ass off in Russia where you will never see your family again

Was it worth it, Snowy?
>>
>>66992750
I kind of see why he was needed though, I don't think Frank cares about getting cucked, only power. Look at Claire in season 1 with Zoe, didn't care, needed a journalist for the leaks.
>>
>>66993293
not worth at all.
>>
>>66992750

This guy's hair is so immaculate every episode it annoys me
>>
>>66993188
>literal traitor
More like literal hero
>>
Yates is not Edward Snowden; that role goes to Jimmi Simpson.

Yates is basically a male version of Linda Bloodworth-Thomason; she created Designing Women in the 1980s and was BFFs with the Clintons, to the point that Linda was secretly writing speeches for Bill and Hillary during their 1992 campaign for President
>>
His look and character is nothing like snowden at all
>>
>>66993995
Yates is a self insert character for the college demographic who somehow ended up watching this show and think of themselves as genious writers because they write shitty videogame reviews on some shitty website
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.