[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Was he right?
>>
movie sucked
>>
>1 billion people in 1800s, took thousands of years to get there
>over 7 only 200 years later

yeah he was
>>
>>66991779
but population in developed countries are going down, just cull the chinks and niggers
>>
>>66992363

You suck
>>
File: 1408807113740.jpg (101 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
1408807113740.jpg
101 KB, 617x394
>>66995462
HIspanics, blacks, and Arabs have literally brought the world to over-population. They're spilling out to the rest of the world hard and heavy because they've over-populated their countries.

And they don't fucking care. They truely believe the rest of the world owes it to them to serve as their pressure-release valve.

And liberals argue responsible birthrates are bad and MUST be combatted with horrible irresponsiblle immigration fromt he places where all poeple do is fuck and fight to "maintain growth."

They're gonna kill the planet.

>>66991779
Clip?

>>66993811
Global populaiton at around 1850 reached 1 billion.

Global population in the year 2000 was over 7 billion.

So it was more like 150 years.
>>
>>66995462

3rd world countries are responsible for the cheapness of your lifestyle.
>>
>>66991779

yes. he was the true hero of the movie.
>>
>>66995698
That's because they breed so much they make it impossible for labor to ever hold any value.

They openly refuse to get that they'd fix all of their economic problems if they'd just stop having so many babies.
>>
>>66995758
>That's because they breed so much they make it impossible for labor to ever hold any value.

pfff oh please, they were always doing it dirt cheap, since colonial days.
>>
>>66995698
They are also responsible for high umeployment and dying manufacturing asshole.

Everything we had in the 50s was produced by us, I guess we were really fucked then right.

Get the fuck out
>>
>>66995786
>america
>muh colonies

Yes because America had colonoies

You worthless piece of shit
>>
>>66991779
yes

I would be alive cause I have a AK-47.
>>
>>66995789
>They are also responsible for high umeployment and dying manufacturing asshole.

No, your country was, and your demand for cheaper products at the cost of your country's livelihood.
>>
>>66995806

No, they had slaves, and then the CIA to disrupt any kind of progress their developing neighbours would make. And that's besides the point anyway, America still imported from countries that were british, dutch and portugese colonies, you fuckwit.
>>
>>66995877
>No, they had slaves,

Ask any economist you want and he will tell you slavery is bad for the economy. Less than 2% of people benefited from slavery, everyone else lost out especially in a time when not many people were educated.

Stop talking out of your ass you piece of shit.
>>
>>66995462
don't forget india, that literal shithole has a lot of fucking people.
>>
File: 1457644833322.jpg (41 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
1457644833322.jpg
41 KB, 400x452
>>66992363
Well memed my friend
>>
>>66995837
>your demand for cheaper products

that's now how it works, what you meant to say was that the cause was corporations moving abroad to reduce their overheads, so that they could reduce the cost/ increase the value of their own products to undercut the competition. at no point does the average joe have any control over the price of goods.
>>
>>66995910
>Stop talking out of your ass you piece of shit.

Shut the fuck up retard, you've gone off on a complete tangent to the original point.
>>
>>66997220
>at no point does the average joe have any control over the price of goods.

Of course they do.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.