[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is Hunger Games aimed at? I remember first movie being full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: hungergamesOST_wp.jpg (61 KB, 660x411) Image search: [Google]
hungergamesOST_wp.jpg
61 KB, 660x411
Who is Hunger Games aimed at? I remember first movie being full of girly stuff like pretty dresses, interviews and romance, with a bit of very tame even by PG-13 standard violence, but the last movie which came out only 3 years later is very grim and violent war movie with romance being almost non-existant
>>
Strong and independent tumblr who don't need no 4chan.
>>
File: Pie Face.jpg (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Pie Face.jpg
83 KB, 400x400
Uh oh look out boys, here comes Katniss, she's on the warpath and she's got a bow and arrow.
>>
>thinking the first movie is aimed at girls because there's dresses and interviews

autism
>>
File: natalie-dormer-hunger-games-fb.jpg (128 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
natalie-dormer-hunger-games-fb.jpg
128 KB, 656x343
Shipped her and that super sexy hunk desu
>>
>>66989047
It's aimed at teenage girls, anon. More specifically, teenage girls who want to be writers. All YA dystopias are.

This is from experience, like 90% of the fans "are writing a novel as well!"
>>
>>66989446
Are girls gonna be interested in war and political stuff?
>>
File: Battle Royale.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Battle Royale.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
>>66989047
non-Weeaboo Young Adults who like things whitewashed.

I would note that they had to speed up the violent scenes to stay under an R rating though
>>
>>66989471
In Hunger Games the characters get way more attention than anything that might be substantive. It's not really about war or politics, it's about Katniss
>>
File: Tigress.jpg (193 KB, 758x500) Image search: [Google]
Tigress.jpg
193 KB, 758x500
>>66989047
>Who is Hunger Games aimed at?
Cats, Kats, Kittens, Cat people, Cat-kin, etc.
Take Tigress here, she's a sexy cat person, part cat and part person, she used to be all person but now she is part cat.
>>
>>66989471
No, it's just the latest hip background to drape their uninspired love triangle on, like supernatural romance before it.

I can appreciate all writers, but there's certain trends that seem to be followed and they make me sad every time.
>I like the idea of a girl finding out she's the daughter of an angel-demon hybrid, but do we really give a shit if she's falling in love with some spirit warrior along the way?
>>
>>66989288
Do people actually find her attractive?
>>
>>66989968
for real though her throwing shit at the cat was pretty fucked yup based cat didnt even move
>>
File: cat fight.jpg (756 KB, 600x1988) Image search: [Google]
cat fight.jpg
756 KB, 600x1988
>>66989471
No they are interested in cute cats, unless they are menstruating in which case they hate cats (hence the term "cat fight").
The war and political stuff is just subterfuge.
>>
>>66990037
>>66989665
What's this new hot meme then
>>
File: the girl on fire.jpg (174 KB, 694x500) Image search: [Google]
the girl on fire.jpg
174 KB, 694x500
Bitch can't even burn right
>>
>>66990037
Fucking cats, they are such assholes sometimes.
>>
>>66989665
>>66989288
>>66990037
>>66990499

Why do you keep reposting this same shit all day? Boring as fuck
>>
>>66991326
Before this thread I only posted it once today champ, check the archive for proof. And its because I watched the movie today. I found it to be silly as fuck so I felt like making a few silly posts about it, get a grip.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.