[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a more engaging and effective villain ever been presented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Has a more engaging and effective villain ever been presented on television? I know people who have actually spent weeks crying over the things he has done
>>
>>66987036
SAVE ME BARRY
>>
>>66987036
>he'd fuck his own sister for a slice of cheese
>he doesn't even like cheese
>>
/misfits/ thread?
>>
>20 good men
>>
File: celia.png (525 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
celia.png
525 KB, 1280x720
Celia Hodes from Weeds.
>>
>>66987036
>>66987036
>Has a more engaging and effective villain ever been presented on television?

What? Ramsay has the emotional depth of a toddler. He's a boring, one dimensional character. His character is intentionally set up in such a way that it becomes extremely easy to hate him, he's just that one dimensional.

Kind of reminds me of Volgin from MGS3
>>
>>66987101
What a sick bastard! That only makes it worse!
>>
>redditors
>people
>>
>>66987036
Maybe not my tempo guy in Oz
>>
Skyler and you know it.
>>
>>66987036
he reminds me of myself.

i'm quite intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humour
>>
>>66987569
>Has a psychopath husband who ruined her life
>Somehow she doesn't like his bullshit

???
>>
>>66987622
Edgebro detected
>>
I find his book counterpart even more reprehensible. There's an child looking for his fathers approval in the show version.

The book version is sadistic to the core, there is not a single element of humanity in him.
>>
>>66987660
Right, but nobody likes her right from the start. So, she's effective for being a subjective villain almost consistently.
>>
>>66987383
He's only interesting because he's everything Joffrey was except he can back it up.

He actually went out into the battlefield and did the work himself.

I doubt he could care less about the iron throne, i think he's just the Joker of the Westeros world and there's no batman to make him interested in anything other than killing.
>>
>>66988898
don't forget how he is an excellent fighter if he takes off his shirt
don't make him unlock the dog cages
and if he has one score men (good) on his side he can decimate entire armies
other than that there's absolutely nothing else going on with him
>>
>>66987341
>Celia
>villian
>>
>>66987746
>there is not a single element of humanity in him.

Only one, he wouldn't hurt his mother.
>>
I have no idea what any of this is, but I know I don't like it and I have a feeling it's pulp and shit to the core.
>>
Only 3 weeks left till Negan famiglia.

Apparently Jeffrey Dean Morgan's performance is 11/10
>>
>>66987036
>I know people who have actually spent weeks crying over the things he has done

Yeah but those people would spend weeks crying if you called them a poo-poo head
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.