[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Slappy breaks free episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>it's a Slappy breaks free episode
>>
When I was 12 I wrote a 50 page script detailing a Slappy movie.

Even mailed it to RL Stine.
He told me
>You have amazing promise and some other bullshit

So yeah.
I like this episode.
>>
>>66985649
Do you still have it?
>>
>it's a.....................focus on literal whos episode

where muh
>creepers?
>monster blood/?
>scarecrows
>monster fishes

you know it's bad when the 90s tv haunted mask looks leagues better than the modern theatrical release version
>>
>>66985603
The Goosebumps movie was based.

They got Slappy perfectly
>>
Sometimes I wonder if im on the truman show or being watched. I literally just got done watching this movie. And isnt the first time of coincidences. You anons would tell me wouldnt you?
>>
>>66985690
Somewhere, probably.
I think it's stored away a few laptops back, so it'd be a chore to find it.
I'll sum it up.

>young boy (protagonist) meets this young girl who moves into his cul-de-sac
>they become hesitant friends as the boy is a little forward
>they go exploring the new house
>hit the attic
>unopened dusty box sitting there from previous owners
>they open it
>say the magic words because they're fucking dumb
>Slappy immediately starts mentally fucking with them by moving small things in the attic and opening shit while they're not looking
>shenanigans that involve a lot of Slappy driving the kids apart and getting them punished for shit like painting on the walls
>they eventually find out he's alive
>trap him in her basement
>the boy falls down the stairs and breaks his leg
>almost gets killed by Slappy
>the girls shoots Slappy with a flare lighting him on fire
>the fucking house burns down
>the kids barely make it out
>final shot is a bunch of burned shit
>we see a horribly charred Slappy doll
>his eye opens
>credits
>>
>>66985757
>They got Slappy perfectly
He was nearly literally the only monster that was used decently
>>
>>66985757
true, but at the same time he was the only monster really utilized at all, besides some literal whos that no one cares about
>>
Slappy was basically a pedo who beat children in the books. The twist of the Bride book was that he wanted the girl to be his wife over the other dummy.
>>
File: slappy.png (373 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
slappy.png
373 KB, 704x528
>>66985757
>>66985913
>>66985941
>perfectly
Couldn't even get his look right.
>>
>>66985913
>He was nearly literally the only monster that was used decently
Yeah, everybody else they screwed over.

But... Slappy.
>>
>>66985961
he was literally a midget in a costume
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 163x240) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 163x240
>>66985961
Actually the TV series got Slappy wrong
>>
File: 1436297763121.gif (32 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
1436297763121.gif
32 KB, 192x256
>tfw you can't stand R. L. Stine any longer because he's a filthy liberal
>>
>>66985961
Damn this shit still gives me chills, I hate living dolls so much.
Robert is the worse tho
>>
>>66985757
Well, the pedo subtext was missing but they made him Freddy Krueger so... I'll take it.
>>
>>66986119
Dude, Chucky scared the motherfucking shit out of me when I was 5 or 6.
I saw a trailer for like Seed of Chucky or whatever one was coming out and I was scared for probably two or three years.

My sister had an American Girl doll and I was afraid that it would kill me.
>>
I tried making my siblings play the tag game from The Beast From the East, they would never follow the rules though.

My father brings it up every few months. He doesn't know I got it from a Goosebumps book.
>>
>>66985961
Slappy is a brunette; Mr. Wood is a redhead.

Fucking dunked on.
>>
>>66986225
>I saw a trailer for like Seed of Chucky or whatever one was coming out and I was scared for probably two or three years.

Similar story here. When I was 5 years old and watching the good old cartoons, they showed a tv trailer for the Bride of Chucky movie.

They kept showing that trailer and my parents kept that channel on so everytime the trailer was about to begin I just ran out of the room. It doesn't help that my mother had a doll similar to Chucky.
>>
>>66986838
Shit's scary, bro.
I fucking love the Childs Play series anymore, though. I think it's because it kinda messed with me a little bit it feels great to be able to enjoy them.
>>
>>66986225
first one i saw was seed of chucky and it was around age 8. jennifer tilley's voice induced much boners into me so i didnt afraid of anything.
>>
>>66985872
Lol, not bad for what it's worth. This is actually on par with Stine's shit
>>
How was this movie? Didn't watch it because I thought it was going to be shit, but apparently people liked it.
also, is the main girl a qt?
>>
>>66985961
Never realized how shit he looked in the old show.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.