[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the trashiest show on TV right now? The shit that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: naked-afraid-110-notunein-01.jpg (332 KB, 668x375) Image search: [Google]
naked-afraid-110-notunein-01.jpg
332 KB, 668x375
What is the trashiest show on TV right now? The shit that you not only ignore, but despise the fact it exists?
>>
i hate the singing contest shows
>>
inb4 Keeping Up with the Kardasians
>>
teen mom
>>
>>66984713
you obviously didn't see the nekkid and afraid where the guy got maggots in his ass

that was some fine television
>>
File: 1455695522616.jpg (44 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1455695522616.jpg
44 KB, 282x341
>Show's gimmick revolves around naked people
>You don't actually see them naked
America.
>>
>>66984787

This
>>
>>66985358
That Lip Sync show with LL Cool J and his stupid wife take a step further.
>>
>>66985399

I didn't even know that was a thing... it sounds terrible
>>
literally any of those of jon stewart spinoffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
>>
>>66985688
All it is is celebrities doing Karaoke but with a budget for props and dancers and whatnot. LL's wife is there for literally no reason. She actually doesn't do anything. LL is the host and she just stands there adding unfunny remarks here and there.

It's extremely popular with normies
>>
File: 1440950646163.png (13 KB, 523x497) Image search: [Google]
1440950646163.png
13 KB, 523x497
>>66984787

>My mom watches American Idol
>Well, she records it and watches it the next day
>She listens to maybe 5 seconds of the singing, one judge, and moves onto the next person

What's the fucking point?
>>
Any series with 'wars' in the title it where there is no war, history or shooting of any kind.

Any of those pseudo monster hunter shows where the whole season is the pursuit of an empty box and SURPRISE, the come up with nothing in the box.
>>
>>66986462
>Any of those pseudo monster hunter shows where the whole season is the pursuit of an empty box and SURPRISE, the come up with nothing in the box.

Reminds me of Billion Dollar Wreck, where they literally have a one-eyed "badass" as captain and they spend half of every episode talking about how "edgy" and "action-packed" their lives are. Stuff like, "I almost died hunting for this wreck" or "my family was threatened because I came too close to THE TRUTH."
>>
>>66986149
>the judges look for the same bland pop singer sound every time
>the contestant obviously has no talent otherwise or they would be writing songs and trying to get their music out there instead of entering a karaoke competition
>the shows have been going on for decades and none of the contestants are remembered 6 months later let alone forging a career out of it
>this is "their prize" for winning
exactly, what is the point?
>>
>>66984713
anything on TLC
>>
>>66986601
>the shows have been going on for decades and none of the contestants are remembered 6 months later let alone forging a career out of it

To be fair, a couple of the winners on American Idol made something of themselves after the show.

They became B-list musicians sure, but they aren't back working at Starbucks and using their talents at the occasional karaoke night at the bar.
>>
>>66986601
the winners do end up on the radio and somewhat famous but its bland shit thats forgotten in a month.
>>
>>66985797
That's not his wife retard
>>
>>66986721
Carrie Underwood became an international superstar and Kelly Clarkson has sold millions of records. Only 2 with legit success.
>>
real housewives shit

whoever created it is a genius but man is it really scraping the barrel
>>
>>66986801
Whatever. Doesn't make her any less meaningless.
>>
File: kayla.webm (597 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
kayla.webm
597 KB, 720x404
first date
snog marry avoid

I like the first few rounds of singing shows for qts and the odd good cover
>>
>>66986842
weren't they from like the first season too?
the novelty has definitely worn off now
>>
>>66984713

>hating trashy TV

I could literally watch Steve Wilkos and Jerry Springer all fucking day long. If Androids exist I am certain that Bill Cunningham is one of them.
>>
>>66987035

Trashy TV is glorious.

Terrible TV that tries to treat itself like hot shit is not.
>>
>>66986977
No clue on the seasons but yeah early.
>>
>tfw you realise you are a doomsday prepper
>>
>>66984713
Every reality show ever
>>
Anything with a Kardashian in it. I swear they have like 15 shows, each with a different combination, and just exactly the same.

Reminder that Bruce would still be Bruce if the one with the biggest ass hadn't taken a big black load on the face and made her whole family famous for whatever reason.
>>
>>66987170

Isn't it weird how this realization settles in? I didn't set out to be a prepper.

>for the longest time, want to build my own underground bunker several feet below the earth to house my computers, video game memorabilia, maybe a small movie theater and entertainment lounge for friends.
>Plan to pour concrete structure myself, build central HVAC ducting, run plumbing and water to it, best internet I can possibly get hardwired in within a PVC jacket also buried.
>Eventually plans include a secure armory and ammunition storage addendum as I start to think guns are cool
>Take HAM radio license test because my dad's a HAM and I took an interest in the hobby
>Underground bunker fantasy now includes a multi-element Yagi tower above it, gonna mount a VHF/UHF antenna on top of the tower as well, have a centralized comms station for VHF, UHF, HF, EHF, and CB frequencies.

I... I'm a prepper...

It's not even like I think the world is going to end or the US is going to collapse into martial law. I just think it'd be cool as fuck.
>>
>>66985399
That's John Legend's wife
>>
>>66987487
I'm sad you know that and felt the need to share it.
>>
>>66987432

I spent 2 weeks on my cousins island to learn how to live off the land, when I came back I started doing all the research on what's best to hoard, basic engineering and all that fun stuff
>>
>>66987513
John Legend makes good music and one of his most popular songs is about her. You can fuck off now.
>>
I agree with everything itt.
>>
>>66987756
Whereabouts is the island? That's awesome!
>>
>>66987904

tonga, some reality show did a survivor like thing on the island in the early 00s
>>
>>66986955
SMA is weirdly compelling, in the same way a train crash full of shitty people is.
>>
>>66987968

Nice. I talked to a HAM operator over there the other day.
>>
>>66987777
what a goddamn waste of quads
>>
Anything related to the kardashians or the jenners. They're the fucking cancer of tv. Also, the shitty amish, gipsy and tranny shows of TLC
>>
Kardashians
Honey Boo Boo
any Aliens/Sasquatch show

Basically American t.v. post-2005
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.