[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gets rid of the two worst characters on the show (anne and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
>gets rid of the two worst characters on the show (anne and chris)
>has the decency to end its run when its starting to get stale unlike the office
>doesnt have its characters go through insufferable relationship drama constantly
Why did this show make so many good decisions
>>
because it didn't want to turn into the office
>>
They had Harris wittles there
>>
>>66984564
My dick LITERALLY was DIAMONDS whenever Ann Perkins was in a scene.
>>
>>66984564
Chris was a pretty cool guy tho.
Anne was nice eyecandy but yeah, she really wasnt a good character.
>>
>>66984756
Chris was a good guy but him being constantly up was really annoying, he was a one trick pony that gold old the season he was introduced
and I agree about anne. Rashida is always hot as fuck but I couldn't give a shit about her character on this show in any way
>>
You forgot to mention the casting for jean ralphios sister. It was so perfect
>>
File: 1457620275093.jpg (212 KB, 695x715) Image search: [Google]
1457620275093.jpg
212 KB, 695x715
>>66984564
The show got stale when Chris and Ben were introduced. After watching those episodes I felt deeply unsatisfied with them.

After that it got better.

>Final season.
>Gives a proper closure taking itself somewhat seriously.

I wasn't ready for those feels
>>
>>66985096
You know what kind of annoys me about that final episode is that they gave the gay guy an ending. He was only in there for like 1 season and the worst character thats ever been on the show, honestly I don't know how gay people didnt get offended by how stereotypical he was
>>
>>66985096

That's literally when the show went from decent to great, what are you fucking smoking
>>
>>66985180
It wasn't worst than Jean Ralphio's.

That character went from based laughing material to the typical forced cameo.
>>
>>66984564
the writers learned from the office
>>
Got sick of the show when everyone decided they needed to get married and then they needed to have a fucking episode deidcated to each fucking marriage.
>>
>>66985338
what
I only remember leslie getting married. I mean ron got married too to xena but that was like 5 minutes of an episode IIRC
also april and andy but cmon that was sweet
>>
>>66985272
Obviously something not as strong than what you do.
>>
>>66985687

You're in the minority if you think Season 2 is as good as S3 or S4.

Ben and Chris made the show great.
>>
>>66985712
For me were Jean Ralphio and Jamm.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.