[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that barrel a little bit heavy for you Rick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: that's a heavy gun.jpg (100 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
that's a heavy gun.jpg
100 KB, 1024x681
Is that barrel a little bit heavy for you Rick?
>>
He's a sherrif

He has a dumb hat and everything
>>
>>66983874
>I let retarded zombies sneak up on me all the time.

how did you cucks even get past season 1? same shit all over. vote bernie and suck jew dick cucks
>>
>>66983874
Firing a .44 one handed is really bad form

Show just does it because it looks cool
>>
He should turn that gun on his whore wife and dumb ass kid and then live out his days as a hermit in the wilderness.
>>
>>66983970
I quit watching after S2 because everything became so fucking stupid. I just wanted to post about limp wristed Rick
>>
You think this is dumb? Daryl rides his motorcycle without even a pair of glasses on. Do you know how fucking hard that would be? Wind hitting your eyes putting a terrible strain on them, not to mention any bugs flying around hitting your face.
>>
>>66984014
Nigger i fire 44. one handed all the fucking time.
>>
What happened to Rick's red machete?
>>
>>66984136
why?
>>
>>66984014
using a .44 in a zombie apocalypse where single zombies are about as threatening as toast is bad form, and stupid, but rick still does it.

>these stupid motherfuckers managed to have trouble finding guns and ammo in fucking Georgia
quite literally to stupid to live
>>
>>66984071
thats why he always has them chink eyes
>>
>>66984408
because it looks cool you fuck
>>
>>66984969
he uses it to shoot humans, though
>>
>>66984014
1. That's a 357
2. It's not difficult to shoot one handed
3. Lots of people shoot revolvers one handed because they don't tend to have rails (so you'll need your other hand for a light or knife) and if you use a two handed grip you can be burnt by escaping gases from the cylinder gap.
>>
>>66985098
People watch you do that? How do you know it looks cool? Hooping bowling pins looks cool. Go do that.
>>
>>66983874
He's shooting at a tiny subject. It's Sophia, isn't she like 10? Bait harder, please.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.