[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman & The Rise of Capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Batman v Superman will be released in under two weeks. It's been three years: three years since auteur Zack Snyder announced the film, and it's nearly here. Warner Brothers and Snyder have crafted an iconic piece of pop culture. Dawn of Justice will bring back the cinematic quality to superhero films. Disney is nervous. They're scared. Their fear caused them to reveal their Spider-Man earlier than expected. But WB just laughed it off. They know they've won. They know Marvel & Disney revealed their cards to early.

You see, with Batman V Superman, Warner Brothers is looking to bring upon the Dawn of Capekino. What's Capekino you ask? It is the pinnacle of capeshit. The tippy top. The absolute greatest. Batman v Superman will be this and more. The cinematography, art direction, script, characters, CGi, direction, costumes, props etc. will all be legendary.

Hollywood will bow before Warner Brothers. The movie studio will revolutionize the industry and let it be known that these films can be more than just action infested cash grabs. They can be stories about Greek gods, about ideals and the choices we have to make as human beings. They can be masterpieces.. they can be..capekino. & on March 25th, we will get just that.

Are you ready?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 441x408
>DCucks
>>
File: trinitylarge.jpg (686 KB, 1280x1597) Image search: [Google]
trinitylarge.jpg
686 KB, 1280x1597
>>66982516
Typical Marvel fan. Resorting to memes when he knows his time is over.

Rejoice in your final weeks, because your reign is nearly over.
>>
>>66982516
>image.jpg
>>
I enjoy some good pasta

Methinks this brand is one I'd buy again
>>
>>66982440
Thank you Based Snyder..

The man will save us all.
>>
>>66982895
fucking this.
>>
File: 1457720433871.jpg (73 KB, 600x843) Image search: [Google]
1457720433871.jpg
73 KB, 600x843
>>66982440
>>
Of all the men I we will see Cameron strike down, Snyder by far the most talented and tragic.
>>
bump for capekino.
>>
What if it sucks?
>>
I actually agree with you. Snyder and Affleck will deliver the GOAT cape adaptations for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>66983938
It has an Academy Award Direct & Screenwriter involved in ita development process. It's pretty much confirmed for 90%+ on RT.
>>
>>66982440
Is that why is Zack Snyder taking a picture with Jackie Chan?
>>
Poe's Law in full effect
>>
>>66982440

>batman with a rifle

what
>>
>>66985031
He used a Dubsgun in the dark knight rises
>>
>>66985031
Why are you such a pleb?
>>
>>66983318
Will he really save us all bros?
>>
File: pepetearsofjoy.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepetearsofjoy.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
The capekino meme is the funniest thing on /tv/, because then people have to pretend Zack Snyder is actually good at making movies
It's a literal joke, it's so absurd, hahahahaha
>>
>>66985250
spotted the marvel cuck
>>
>>66982440
Make an edit with CIA in the picture and we might be able to salvage this thread
>>
>>66985250
>Zack Snyder
>Not the greatest capeshit director working today

Time to kill yourself idiot.
>>
>>66982590
THIS.
>>
>>66985250
delete this
>>
>>66982590
>>DKEKS
>MARVEL
>>his time is over

you are not well bro
>>
>>66985495
Here is your reply.
>>
Predict the RT score bros.

I'm thinking 89%.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.