[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Louis C.K.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Louis_the_modern_man.jpg (398 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Louis_the_modern_man.jpg
398 KB, 1920x1080
Has Louis latest joke gone too far?
>>
>>66981716
blasting cuck fans is hilarious.

he is on his way out and his fans will #feelthebern
>>
File: The face of cuckoldry.jpg (63 KB, 702x336) Image search: [Google]
The face of cuckoldry.jpg
63 KB, 702x336
>>66981794
Is there a bigger cuck in the world than Bernie?
>>
>>66982028

Brad Pitt and his horde of foreign kids.
>>
>>66982028
That was priceless - they aggressively disrupted the campaign of the one candidate who actually might give a shit about them.
>>
>>66982230
niggers are un intelligent, so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>66982188
Touche. Brad had a hard life. Leaves Jennifer only for his new wife to turn into a skeleton, cut her tits off and flood his home with niggers
>>66982230
If I didn't know better I would assume Black Lives Matters was set up by the CIA to set race relations back 50 years
>>
This meme is shit and Louis CK is a good guy
>>
File: A_BBC_IN_EVERY_WHITE_WOMAN.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
A_BBC_IN_EVERY_WHITE_WOMAN.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>66981716
I'm wondering when he's coming back to twitter. He has deactivated his account since he made a tweet about isis.
>>
File: 1455115043560.png (137 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455115043560.png
137 KB, 480x480
>>66982331
>CIA

Yes. They are doing fucking everything up, good goy
>>
>>66982364
>t. Louis C.K.
>>
>>66982028
Lol keep crying cuz the Bros chased u outta chi #fingersinthebootyassbitch
>>
Hundreds, perhaps thousands of people of all races, colors, and creeds are crowded into the brightly lit auditorium. Seating room sold out within minutes. Many in the audience were greatful to get standing room admission.

Slowly and without fanfare Louis walks up from

Backstage. He is shrouded in robes, notunlike those of a priest or druid, but textured with African patterns woven in to the fabric.

>Good evening, we are gathered here tonight for a celebration

The crowd listens intently. No one dares interrupt Louis while he is speaking.

>These electric lights, tools of the white man

With a wave of his hand darkness sweeps the theatre, as though he was some sort of stand-up Dumbledore extinguishing the street lights with his deluminator. Not even the stage remains lit.

>Tonight we use our tools the way Mother Nature intended when she first put people onto the great continent of Africa many thousands of years ago.

A soft rhythm of Congo drum beats is heard. A flickering flame appears beside Louis, illuminating not one but many figures on stage. Some with the same outline of robes. Some seemingly completely nude.

>Come with me and cast off the shackles of the white colonial oppressor. Embrace the culture of your ancestors, give in to your tribal instincts.

A few of the white patrons seem to be confused. Others are joining in. Some of the black theatre goers appear to have brought their own personal drums. The fire grows larger every second.

>For too long the races of men have been separated. When they do come together they remain segregated like water and oil. Tonight this shall cease to be. Let the drumbeats be the detergent for the mixture of races. Oil and water shall be one.

The rhythm gets louder, the fire brighter. Many in the audience are standing. Many are dancing. All are waiting for what Louis has to say next.

>BRING FORTH THE WHITE WOMEN. TONIGHT I PROCLAIM THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FIRST NATIONAL INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS 2208
>>
>>66982426
Kek. I know Soros has his fingers in that particular pie, but surely all the blacks who get interviewed can't be brainwashed by him? Just seems like they're actors or something
>>
>>66982460
I will never understand this place
>>
>>66982460
I saw this live, would not recommend it.
>>
>>66982331
I wondered if Clinton paid them off desu
>>
>>66981716

horace and pete is fucking good

second episode has a white woman screaming "niggercock" so that will be fun for the cuckposters
>>
>>66981716
he did not say that
>>
Where are the interracial breeding grounds? I want to take my wife's son there, it'd be a good bonding experience
>>
>>66982331
>new wife to turn into a skeleton, cut her tits off and flood his home with niggers
Summed it up rather nicely, anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.