[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of his films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Christopher Nolan.jpg (653 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
Christopher Nolan.jpg
653 KB, 1296x730
What do you think of his films?
>>
He'esssss a hackk bro, you cannn't like his filckkkks ARRGGGGHH
>>
>>66981156
10/10 on the entertainment scale.
>>
>>66981156
are they as good as his flicks?
>>
Batman Begins is great, The Dark Knight is fucking amazing, The Prestige is good. The rest is either overrated crap like Memento or just plain bad films like Inception and Interstellar
>>
>>66981156
I like his effort. TDK was amazing.
>>
>>66981499
This.
Although I might be in the minority, but I liked Batman Begins more than TDK
>>
>>66981156
chris "one take" nolan is a lazy hack
>>
>>66981499
>>66981541
>liked the batman movies and the prestige
>disliked inception and interstellar
kek
>>
>>66981541
It's more comfy.
>>
>>66981156
The Dark Knight Rises is, by far, his best work.
What a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>66981576
>likes inception and interstellar
>thinks he's in a position to criticize othere
>>
>>66981607
>yfw baneposting has made /tv/ and reddit think DKR is a good movie
>>
>>66981646
>doesn't like inception and interstellar
>thinks he's in a position to criticize othere
gr8 argument m8

both interstellar and inception have individually been nominated for more film awards than any of the batman films or the prestige
>>
>>66981659
It is.
>>
>>66981659
>baneposting has made /tv/ and reddit think DKR is a good movie
>baneposting has made /tv/ and reddit think DKR is a bad movie
>>
i get the arguments against him, but i rewatch his movies more than any other guy's i can think of. other than spielberg maybe
>>
>>66981715
for the love of god
STOP COUNTING AWARDS LIKE THEY MEAN ANYTHING
JESUS
HOW NEW CAN YOU BE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.