[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: In-Time-2011-di-Andrew-Niccol.jpg (1 MB, 1323x1890) Image search: [Google]
In-Time-2011-di-Andrew-Niccol.jpg
1 MB, 1323x1890
Is it worth watching?
>>
Watch the first half of the movie
Than shut it off and make up your own ending

It's Better that way
>>
>>66980755
yes, it is actually a good movie, a few shit things in it, one is that they seen to have no cell phones, even though it's the future, his mother dies because he runs to slowly but had she called and told him to hurry before that wouldn't have been the case. other than that yes it's good, justin is pretty sweet and seyfried is great.

sorry for spoiler but I refuse to use the spoiler tool and also my spoiler happened early.
>>
not at all
>>
How Justin Timberlake isn't fucking his mom baffles me
>>
Yeah I really liked it, more than I expected to.
>>
>>66980755
>muh self-made man but my dad taught me everything

Time is money is death. It's worth an auxiliary watch while you are surfing the net.
>>
>>66980755

It's fairly dumb but it's a great action movie and Amanda Seyfried has never looked more HNNNNG
>>
>>66980888
>[...] but I don't know how to spoiler. [...]
Fixed
>>
Who /commiethroughouttennageyears/ here?
>>
>>66981241
kek that is true, I tried to play it off cool... but also because when using le 4chins on the cell the spoiling tool is very annoying.
>>
Actually one of my favorites.
Give it a shot.
>>
Cool idea with the blandest execution ever.
>>
>>66981288
Please go back to redit
>>
Didn't have time for it desu
>>
It's bad and boring. It has interesting moments, most the elements of the setting, but is a completely forgettable story.

also within my top choices for worst car crash.

>>66980888
This fucking cunt
>>
>>66980755
Honestly, it's a nice idea on paper, but the director just fucked shit up, deciding to make Timberlake into the modern fucking Robin Hood, adding the puns which were distracting as hell. Also, there's a lot of plot conveniences, like the camera deciding to look somewhere else. Overall, mediocre at best.
Watch the movie he made after this one, pure K I N O.
>>
>>66981384
>>66981523
cucks acting uppity, bring it instead.
>>
File: amanda seyfried heels.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
amanda seyfried heels.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>
>>
File: amanda seyfried shock.webm (497 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
amanda seyfried shock.webm
497 KB, 1920x800
>>
>>66980755
god no

it's terrible. i have no idea why deakins chose to shoot this
>>
>>66980755
Its ok. Watch it for the atmosphere, the idea behind the scenario and the music.
>>
>>66980755
waste of time. heh
>>
>justin timberlake trying to act like a badass
I was trying not to laugh during any scene where they tried to show him being hardass. What a terrbile cast.
>>
File: olivia wilde edginess.webm (775 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
olivia wilde edginess.webm
775 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbg42qTWqas
>>
File: tron legacy laughing.webm (2 MB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
tron legacy laughing.webm
2 MB, 1280x540
>>
>>66980755
it could've been a good movie

but it was just another
>muh helping poor people and stealing from the rich
>>
>>66980755
Not a chance in hell
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.