[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: A_Goofy_Movie_poster.jpg (159 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
A_Goofy_Movie_poster.jpg
159 KB, 300x450
Opinions on this film?
>>
>>66972123

Kind of overrated, but ok.

Incoming horde of people who love it.
>>
>>66972123

I loved it as a kid and that one kid Goofy's son was after was hot. But I literally haven't watched it in a decade and I'm scared to rewatch it.
>>
Great!
>>
Eh.
I remember seeing it when I was really small.
Can't remember if I loved it, but I think it was okay.
>>
>>66972123
I saw it when I was young and instantly forgot about it.

I don't even remember if it were good or not. Nothing really stood out to me.
>>
>>66972123
good beginning and ending song. the bigfoot was kinda funny also. thats all i remember from it. oh, and the weasel and his cheese in a can.
>>
Pure cinema
>>
watched it like a hundred times as a child, loved it, havent watched in 15~ years
>>
>>66972123
Loved it as a kid, watched it whenever my dad was gone
;_;
>>
>>66972123
It's an entertaining movie. Certainly not bad for a lower budgeted Disney theatrical release. Eye 2 Eye is catchy as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwXMICgwOg
>>
I always felt really really bad during the weird Country Bear scene. Even as a little kid Goofy's disappointment in his son losing his innocence hurt, and probably caused my lifelong phobia of receiving presents and disappointing people if I don't like them
>>
POST IT
>>
>>66972184
Exactly this.

Also something with canned cheese and singing automated robots.
>>
>>66972413
>tfw Goofy and Max do the perfect cast together on stage at the end
>>
The rape scene was pretty disturbing
>>
File: 1457643241741.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1457643241741.png
207 KB, 480x468
>>66972123
I dare you faggots to watch it again without the nostalgia goggles
>>
File: 2000-An-Extremely-Goofy-Movie.jpg (69 KB, 320x487) Image search: [Google]
2000-An-Extremely-Goofy-Movie.jpg
69 KB, 320x487
It was alright.

Pic related is pure kino, though.
>>
>>66972954
It was a relatively low budget theatrical release from Disney's "B team" studio. Even as a kid I knew not to compare it to their big prestige movies, anon.
>>
>>66972123
it was a fun flick
>>
My mother's husband really enjoyed it when we went to watch it at the cinema
>>
Were the sequels any good?
>>
>>66973380
not really the thread for this meme, anon.
>>
>>66973508
Was Goofy a cuck?
>>
>>66972549
It's all vague to me. All I remember is he wanted to fetch some bitch his bone, they visit some Chuck E Cheese knockoff place, the son changes the directions on the map, and they get stuck in the car while big foot threatens to kill them while they drink alphabet soup.
>>
>>66972184
Same here.
I liked it when I was a kid but I know I would get bored as fuck if I tried to watch this today.
>>
>>66972123
comfy as fuck, great music too. Love the scene where the car goes off the bridge
>>
>>66972928
This, it went way over my head the first time I watched it though
>>
Me and my wife's son really enjoyed this movie
>>
>>66972475
Fuck, anon, why'd you have to remind me of that scene. That and the scene in the sequel when Goofy walks up to Max's room after he's left...
>>
Donald has Daisy
Mikey has Minnie

Goofy has...NO ONE??!?! where did his son come from?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.