[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that thinks Dee is hot as fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: pac man on sunny (1).png (695 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
pac man on sunny (1).png
695 KB, 720x540
Am I the only one that thinks Dee is hot as fuck?
>>
bird fetish?
>>
Not when she is making that face
>>
isn't she a foot girl?
>>
File: Kaitlin-Olson-Feet-894197.jpg (109 KB, 542x709) Image search: [Google]
Kaitlin-Olson-Feet-894197.jpg
109 KB, 542x709
I want her to be my foot girl.
>>
>>66969307
me in the back
>>
>>66969307

She's at least a 7. Thin, some boob, okay face, blonde. She's definitely decently attractive.

I hope there's in episode in the next season where she and Dennis fuck. Intentionally or not. It would be hot.
>>
she looks good with a little bit of weight put on

the early seasons of the show didnt do her any favor because of those awful mid-2000s outfits
>>
I'd drill
>>
>>66969307

I want to fuck dee while she makes boat engine noises
>>
Why doesn't she show leg more often? Her frame is perfectly suited.
>>
>>66969414
Those look so sweety!
>>
>>66969494
Doesn't really suit her character in the show. Or do you mean IRL?
>>
>>66969430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4UWXQje6Lk
>>
I find her attractive. I'm also very attracted to girls I find funny
>>
>tfw you will never cum in her cloaca
>>
She is hot, that's the joke. Everyone in the show makes fun of her for being unattractive and looking like a bird when she is actually like an 8 at least
>>
>>66969524

I hate that scene. It reminds me that they will never fuck.
>>
is it weird that i have some fantasy of wanting to impregnate her?
>>
>>66969307
No you aren't alone. I think she's fairly hot.
>>
>>66969524

>don't make a scene
>>
She's a solid 7, but her manner is really unappealing. I'm not sure I've ever seen her out of character even in interviews, but I find her unbearable and easily the least funny of the gang.
>>
it sucks that waitress and dee are married to the guys, we'll never get sex scenes with dee and waitress as graphic as charlie and the hooker
>>
Does she even have an ass?
>>
I find it so hard to find her physically attractive when shes made me laugh so much.
>>
>>66969633
Wanting to impregnate women is normal.
>>
>>66969633
Congratulations Anon, you are feeling your completely normal biological urge to procreate.
>>
>>66969785
Nah she's all bone
The hair is what makes her questionably hot
>>
>>66969524

lmao that was pretty good

Should I watch this show?
>>
>Does anyone else, common opinion?

Please fuck off
>>
>>66969601
Dude a whole episode is devoted to her getting famous. Well kinda. And dennis realizing he wants to fuck the shit out of her
>>
>>66970387

>And dennis realizing he wants to fuck the shit out of her

Which episode?
>>
>>66969307
Well no since Mac married her in real life. So there are two of you.
>>
>>66969430

How do you unintentionally fuck someone?
>>
>>66970402
The gang breaks dee
Iirc
>>
>>66970459

I don't remember Dennis trying to bang her in that episode. When?
>>
>>66970457

Ask your dad
>>
>>66970494
Dude near the end. Finds her and confesses he wants her. Then the gag is revealed and he tries to play it of like he was in on it. But they call him out
>>
i'd kiss the fuck out of her but i don't think i'd fuck her
>>
>>66970584

Ohhh gotcha.

>I was and I wasn't, I was and I wasn't
>he wasn't
>>
>>66969524
WHOOORE
>>
>>66969307
Funniest woman on tv.

Why isn't she in more comedy movies/shows?
>>
>>66970941

Because she's not a psycho feminist slut and prefers a limited professional life so that she can raise her family.
>>
>>66970941
go to bed rob
>>
>>66970941

the whole cast is type cast. Glenn howerton is a good actor but doesn't get roles because he plays dennis so perfectly.
>>
>>66970584

he wasn't trying to bang her. he was just trying to convince dee that he cared about her so she'd take him to Hollywood
>>
>that s1 episode where she's in a bikini

wew
>>
I think she's good looking.

But I'm with>>66969435 She would look better with a bit of weight on.
>>
File: Dennisgrab.jpg (111 KB, 1276x720) Image search: [Google]
Dennisgrab.jpg
111 KB, 1276x720
>>66970300
It's pretty great. I recommend it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE
>>
>>66969576
Dee pls go
>>
She is either the hottest ugly girl I've ever seen or the ugliest hot girl I've ever seen.

I don't know which.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.