[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you guys have sex on the first date at the movies, do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 728x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 728x477
When you guys have sex on the first date at the movies, do you bring a towel so you don't mess on the theater appliances or just let the staff take care of it?
>>
>>66966829
virgin beta fag, detected!
>>
>>66966854
It's not funny anon.
She has a bf already named Trayvon but he's working that night so we're just taking it slow.
>>
>>66966906
Is this your attempt to be funny?
>>
>>66966958
No.
....why was it funny?
>>
I clean my dick on her face
>>
>>66966995
Is this your attempt to be "random?"
>>
>>66967058
That was random?
>>
>>66966829
>me
>convincing a woman to sleep with me
>ever
>>
>Ha, I bet /tv/ will love this.
>It'll be like those "no singles" and "my wife's son" memes.
>heheheh can't wait for this thread to reach 250 replies and my meme to solidify itself

What OP thought right before posting this thread.
>>
>>66967058
That's what I thought you stupid little bitch
>>
>>66967611
i thought that's how it works though
>>
>>66967660

No, you actually have to be at least a little funny for it to work and not just be lolsorandum.

try reddit.
>>
we just use the theater showers. I have to use the complimentary mouthwash beforehand though as she complain about my crab leg breath. I make sure that I tip the shower usher well afterwards so he doesn't report me.
>>
>>66967725
Whats reddit?
>>
>>66967725
Most people don't make it known when they're massive faggots. It's nice to see someone being original for once though.
>>
>>66967837
Psh Yah original like this gay thread Kek
reddit detected
It's actually pretty hilarious anon, I was just being a douche bcs my dad abused me mentally and physically as a child when I was younger.
My apologies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.