[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we have another masterpiece like this? Also Team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: team america.jpg (61 KB, 432x240) Image search: [Google]
team america.jpg
61 KB, 432x240
Why can't we have another masterpiece like this?

Also Team America thread
>>
>>66966520
Because murika doesn't want more hijadist going bunkers like they did with that stupid youtube movie about Mohamed.
>>
>>66966520
We won't until The Book of Mormon is made into a movie. Matt and Trey poured a lot of effort into that musical and it really does show.
>>
Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes = GOAT speech
>>
it was funny but the underlying message was dumb as shit, like most things those guys do.

DICKS AND ASSHOLES LMAO
>>
>>66966520
Because they decided to make a stage show and video games instead.
>>
>>66966520
Because it was really hard to make.
>>
NO ME GUSTA!!
>>
MATT DAMON
>>
>>66966590
>it was funny but the underlying message was dumb as shit, like most things those guys do.

kek liberal fag detected
>>
>>66966590
im voting bernie as well
>>
>>66966833
MYATT DAYMIN!
>>
Matt and Trey said the movie was so stressful to work on that unless South Park gets another movie, they're done with movies
>>
It was funny how they started it on a whim then quickly realised "oh shit making a feature length movie with marionette puppets is really fucking hard"
>>
>>66966895
But they're making a Book of Mormon movie. Which I'm hyped for if only to be in a cinema when they start singing "OH NO JOSEPH, DON'T FUCK THE BABY"
>>
this scared the shit out of me
>>
How do I join the Film Actors Guild?
>>
>>66966976
Be a fag pussy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.