[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norris appreciation thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: norris.jpg (19 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
norris.jpg
19 KB, 280x390
Norris appreciation thread.
>>
File: norris2.jpg (29 KB, 559x608) Image search: [Google]
norris2.jpg
29 KB, 559x608
>>66966508

Norris for PM
>>
>>66966508
kek he was such a meme character
>>
I'm liking the council election arc 2bh

Sally is getting BTFO
>>
File: ken.jpg (120 KB, 615x782) Image search: [Google]
ken.jpg
120 KB, 615x782
Ken "The Alpha" Barlow
>>
>>66966569
Norris is going to Make Corrie Great Again.

Sally is just another shill.
>>
>>66966594
>mfw all the women he shagged obviously got salty when he dumped them and that's the cause of the accusations.
>>
File: Coronation-Street-WK31.jpg (37 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
Coronation-Street-WK31.jpg
37 KB, 615x346
I wish that cunt Sally would fuck off and leave our Tim alone, to be honest. He's a good man who likes to down t'pub and she hounds him senseless with her jabbering shit. It's not fair. The whole street bullied him into marrying that cow and now he's stuck.
>>
>>66966548
>was
>implying Norris isn't still King of the street.
>>
>>66966760

But you just know she fucks like a rattlesnake. Corrie are doing their best to retcon her slutty past, but us old fuckers remember.

Sal's been cocked more times than davey crockets rifle.
>>
>>66966760
Yeah she's such a bitch that based Kev was forced into having an affair.
>>
>>66966796
Norris is a low tier meme who people express support for ironically because he's a tedious old faggot. Norris, Emily and Rita are saved from being the worst characters by the influx of shite characters Coronation Street has undergone and the fact they've stopped involving them in storylines because they're so boring. Norris and Sally play off each other well because they're both sitcom character memes, but nah, Norris is shite.
>>
This nigger still in corrie?
>>
>>66967228
he's literally carrying the show right now, the other storylines are shit

the new paki family are the worse shit you can imagine
>>
>>66967433
The daughter's fairly fit tbf
>>
>>66967594
she's a slag though, so is her friend

i'd fuck bethany hard
>>
>>66967433
He's been carrying the show for a while, Roy Cropper needs to be a major character again.
>>
>>66967675
Bethany is deffo going to become a slag in the next few years, I know it.
>>
>>66967433
>the new paki family are the worse shit you can imagine

This. I really hate the new "let's all pretend that Mudslimes aren't the bomb-throwing child-grooming vermin they are" agenda being pushed on TV.
>>
>>66967433
>the new paki family
God damn, another one?
>>
>>66968846
I wish Based Dev would drive them all out of the (Designated Shitting) Street tbqh.
There's only room for one subcontinent subhuman in his neighbourhood, damn it.
>>
>>66968846
Yeah, and they're actual pakis, not Indians. And unlike EastEnders which has had all the Masood drama over the years, Corrie is desperate to make their pakis look as normal as possible. At least Emmerdale's one asian family are Hindis.
>>
I really want to fuck Anna Windass.
>>
>>66969419
Am I the only one who thinks she kinda looks like Hayley Atwell?
>>
>>66969452
An older version, I guess? Certainly has the tits for it.
>>
>>66966760
Based Tim is my fave
>>
Can't wait for Kylie to fuck off.David Platt can go back to his old ways the absolute madman.
>>
File: 115270_1.jpg (20 KB, 281x351) Image search: [Google]
115270_1.jpg
20 KB, 281x351
I thought it was just me who unironically watched corrie desu. Are we going to make a /general/ thread?
>>
>>66966938
>Emily
I refuse to believe she is still alive. Are you telling me Emily is still alive? Haven't watched corrie in decades
>>
Imagine watching Corrie over Eastenders
>>
>>66971192
Imagine not watching the holy trinity of Corrie, Eastenders AND Emmerdale.

p.s. Hollyoaks a shit.
>>
>>66971192
Corrie is the best one tbqh
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.