[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do normies like that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: martian-9.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
martian-9.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
why do normies like that?
>>
>>66964376
Because they fucking love science.
>>
>>66964376
Because religion has killed more people than all war combined. Science is my God.
>>
>>66964376
It's a good film.
>>
>>66964496
lol no its not
>>
>that disgusting bokeh

i thought ridley scott cared about his visuals?
>>
File: patrick_bait.png (126 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
patrick_bait.png
126 KB, 308x302
>>66964496
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
AND I BELIEVE THERE'S A MARTIAN SITTIN' ON TOP OF THE WORLD
>>
>>66964450
>Because religion has killed more people than all war combined.
it is fucking false.
ww1, ww2, dynasty wars in china killed more more people than religions.
>>
>>66964762

MAD MAX

GIVIN ALL THE LADIES HEART ATTACKS
>>
>>66964802
Well that's faith, but I believe in science. Science has facts and you can't prove that you're right because of the burden of proof and because of fallacies and straw man.
>>
>>66964376
Because it's one of the most accurate SciFi movies ever.
>>
>>66964872
Kek
>>
>>66964762
No joke, that part was actually great and felt like an actual song.

Is it? or is it completely made up.
>>
>>66964802
The spanish conquest of this continent was because of religion, they killed more people than all wars put together at the time
>>
>>66964396
lmfao
>>
>>66965429
The 7 year war alone killed more people than there were on the Spanish conquest of south america
>>
It makes them feel smart becouse it's about science.
>>
Honestly dont know.

Felt like a sequel to apollo 13 desu.
>>
>>66964376
It's a decently made movie.
>>
>that one totally condescending scene where the obligatory smart black scientist explains his plan

I cringed so fucking hard.
"BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBBRRRR"
>>
>>66965673
He was cleverer than all of NASA because he was a nerd. But he saved the day so he was a hero and isn't that because nerds are cool now and science is all the religion I need. It's the nerds in charge now and the bullies are not smart.
>>
>>66964376
>nice visuals
>somewhat entertaining humor
>survival story
what's not to like ? it's a solid 6/10
>>
I never saw the movie but the book was cool. I don't know anything about science but it was fun to read.
>>
>mfw I thought this was a prequel to Interstellar
>>
ITT: intercuckllars damage controlle
>>
>>66967381
hahahaha
dank meme bro
10/10 memepoints
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.