[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are They At An Airport?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (963 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
963 KB, 1334x750
and why is the TSA letting this happen, but won't let me keep my 4oz toothpaste?
>>
>>66962375
What a funny joke. You should do standup.
>>
>>implying the TSA can prevent anything
>>
>>66962389
it was a clever joke. Im not OP
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 724x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 724x1100
Why is the civil war 10 dudes fighting?
>>
>TSA
>in germany

Okay.
>>
>>66962453
because no one cares about any of those other characters
>>
>>66962453
they dont have the rights to use everything in the comic marvel unicerse and many characters are not in any movie and the time it would take just to introduce the ones involved in civil war would take like 2 movies with a short origin story each

just be happy you got spider man . xmen and FF4 are fox and fox isnt to keen on letting anything make it to MCU
>>
>200 MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARDS
>can't come up with interesting settings or shots
>slap stock image of a parking lot behind some green screen footage or actors running towards each other
>>
>>66962453
How many characters do you really think an audience can care about over the course of a movie, anyway? At a certain point, it becomes excess.
>>
>10 guys fighting on some tarmac
>total civil war guise

it's so dumb
>>
>>66962389
I thought it was pretty funny.
>>
>>66962667
It's not about that. The movie is called "civil war", yet it's basically about 10 dudes brawling in a parking lot. It seems ridiculous to give it such a grandiose and exaggerated name.

Now, if you had all those superheroes like in >>66962453, with their own organizations and resources behind them, then it would actually look more like a civil war, instead of a brawl between few friends.
>>
>>66962733
Those 10 guys could beat every military force in the world famalam.
>>
>C A P E S H I T
>>
>>66962375
Why are they running at each other from so far away? Did they exchange words first by shouting at each other 200m apart? Did they see each randomly in the distance? Whats the story here?
>>
>>66962815
We will know when the film comes out I suppose.
>>
>>66962453
Because the concept is the same.
>>
Iron Man's side has a black guy. They're clearly on the right side of the history :^)
>>
>>66962815
Government is searching for them, they try to escape with a plane, Team Iron Man ambushes them.
>>
>>66962375

PARKING LOT FIGHT

WOOOH WOOOH
>>
>>66962764
Thing is, movies have always used comic event names as titles.
The concept of the Civil War is still there, the Avengers having infight over the registration.
I don't know why everyone is sperging out over this.
>>
Why is everyone sperging out over one fight taking place in an airport?
>>
>>66962453
Because the less this movie has to do with the actual comic event, the better.
The concept of the Civil War was really interesting, the the execution was atrocious and it's one of the worst events that has happened because of it, up there with House of M and what they did to Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>66962918
They both have black guys, and Iron Man has TWO.
>>
File: spidermanwebcivilwar.jpg (53 KB, 846x347) Image search: [Google]
spidermanwebcivilwar.jpg
53 KB, 846x347
>>66962375

>Marvel Exec 1: "We need a location for our epic battle of heroes..."
>Marvel Exec 2: "I know! Let's pick an abandoned gray airport that looks like all gray areas in all our previous movies!"
>Marvel Exec 1: "That's great! It'll also help reduce the costs, since it'll be easier to make the CGI for it! It's a lot easier to create CGI when there's nothing on the background! Plus, we have tons of assets already, like you said!"
>Marvel Exec 2: "Yeah! By the way, we just signed a deal with Sony and now we need to insert Spider-man in that scene"
>Marvel Exec 1: "I got you, senpai! Let's just have a complete tonal shift from the epic battle between former friends and allies over political differences to make Tony Stark scream 'underoos' and have Spider-man make an epic entrance! No one will care that there's no buildings around for him to web swing and that his web will go straight up, like a 60s cartoon, when he grabs Captain America's shield!"
>Marvel Exec 1: "A fantastic idea! No wonder we're making so much money with these movies!"
>>
>>66963302
I don't know why people are bleeding out of their ass due to a fight taking place in an airport but I absolutely love it.
>>
>>66962985

slow memes day
>>
It went from being mildly interesting to shaping up to be the worst comic book movie ever made.

It just looks so so bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 309x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 309x232
But why are they at an airport??
>>
>>66962985

Because CW was an all out war with everyone in the universe. This is 10 people.

Now, you can make a 10 person fight look bigger by setting it on an alley or forest, but no. They choose an empty airport terminal with giant planes to draw attention to how small the fight is.
>>
>>66962375
Why is Hawkeye charging at the other team?
He's an archer.
>>
Why isn't Deadpool in it?
>>
>>66964054
Bucky wants to do 9/11
>>
>>66962375
Wonder why they're at a fucking airport. Would have been more appropriate in a desert or something.

General Ross literally showing them clips of destruction in cities etc, now add a fucking airport too it. Way to prove his point superdumbshits.
>>
Is Tony really gonna do it?
>>
>>66962375
Why did Vision choose somebody's side?
and where is flash?
>>
File: bucky disarmed.jpg (277 KB, 1173x487) Image search: [Google]
bucky disarmed.jpg
277 KB, 1173x487
>>66964610
Is he really gonna rip Bucky's arm off?
>>
>>66962453
why are you pretending to be a comicfag when you only just googled Civil War for the first time yesterday

get a job
>>
>>66964640
>where is flash?
Hanging out with Superman.
>>
The cap dies
>>
>>66964645

You got a link to a blogpost or something that discusses that image?
>>
>>66962884
>film
It's a flick, a mere glib fascimile
>>
>>66962453
quality before quantity
>>
>>66966539
>marvel movie
>quality

pick one
>>
>>
>>66967545
>people already saying the movie is bloated
>he wants CW to introduce 40 superheroes
>>
>>66962453
they have right to most of those characters . They work in comics because they have history, no needs introduce nitro or whatever. but in movies this wouldnt work. If this was TV show then absolutely.

they have ghost rider,black cat, nova ,strange,hair hulk,daredevil,she hulk, chewbacca,punisher etc. Only ones they dont have rights are x-men which is completly stayed Anonymous during Civil War.

tho they need F4 .
>>
File: 1457780625189.png (227 KB, 372x357) Image search: [Google]
1457780625189.png
227 KB, 372x357
>>66962939
>I don't know why everyone is sperging out over this.
>/co/tards in charge of not sperg in
>ever
>>
>>66962389
I legit chuckled when I read it, you humorless cunt
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.