[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had to get his mole removed to play spiderman How come it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Tom-Holland[1].jpg (285 KB, 1314x890) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Holland[1].jpg
285 KB, 1314x890
>had to get his mole removed to play spiderman

How come it's only actresses that complain about impossible beauty standards in Hollywood?
>>
>>66960753
Because women are special snowflakes that need to be cherished and placed on a pedestal.
>>
>>66960753
I dont get why people who don't want to be judged based on their appearance try to go in the most appearance based job in the world. Acting
>>
>>66960785
What about modeling.
>>
>>66960785
I don't get why anyone wouldn't just try to look good instead of throwing a temper tantrum about ugly being considered ugly

Life is literally 100x better when you look good
>>
Wow, Tom has some really poor skin quality. I hope with all the dosh he's making now he'll be able to afford some skin treatment
>>
Why didn't he get it removed before now? I'm glad anyway, one less distraction.
>>
>>66960829
I was just thinking he looks greasy even from the thumbnail.
>>
I think he got some plastic surgery.
>>
>>66960753
he looks like he's 15, not 19
>>
>>66960811
Yeah that too. But usually acting is all about appearance. If you're fucking ugly you won't ever play the romantic interest
>>
>>66960753
perhaps it was getting cancerous.
>>
File: 1384062726599.jpg (140 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
1384062726599.jpg
140 KB, 648x484
needs to have his ears pinned

>those eyebrows
>>
Holy shit, that cunt's ugly
>>
>>66960863
spiderman is 15, yes
>>
>>66960753
A mole is nothing. At least he hasn't mutilated his face beyond repair or removed organs to look skinnier to sell exercise tapes like Jane Fonda
>>
File: hamill-fat-thin_15_2605517a.jpg (582 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
hamill-fat-thin_15_2605517a.jpg
582 KB, 1500x1000
>Hamill has lost around 50 lbs "I'm on the 'if it tastes good, don't eat it' diet," Hamill tells Rolling Stone.
>While snacking on a plate of fruit and vegetables, Hamill exclaims, "Look at what I'm eating now instead of potato chips and bagels."
>Rolling Stone writer Brian Hiatt estimates that Hamill has lost around 50 lbs., but said that the actor, 64, doesn't like hearing about it as a compliment. "It implies that I looked so dreadful before!" the actor says.
>Fisher said she was told to lose over 35 lbs. to reprise her role as Princess Leia.

>"They don't want to hire all of me – only about three-quarters!" Fisher told Good Housekeeping U.K. "Nothing changes, it's an appearance-driven thing. I'm in a business where the only thing that matters is weight and appearance. That is so messed up. They might as well say get younger, because that's how easy it is."
>>
>>66960988
What a cunt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.