[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MUH COMMERCIAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: better-call-saul.jpg (125 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul.jpg
125 KB, 612x380
>MUH COMMERCIAL
>>
>>66958748
atleast have him do something a bit more shitty. brings nothing to the plot, just frustrating. saul is also really retarded for not picking up on what they mean and appeasing their anger with him.

just unrealistic imo. literally just say "okay I'm sorry I will go through the proper channels next time". he can still think they are retarded, ah well....
>>
This show went to shit so fast
>>
>MUH SQUAT COBBLER
>>
>>66958748
No it's perfect. They're a serious law firm and don't do hackey tv shit. The law firm would be furious at that and him going over their heads. Lawyers are control freaks and it shows poor Jimmy just can't play by the rules
>>
>Why didn't you kill him?
>Because he's a Breaking Bad character. Don't you know how prequels work, kid?
>>
if you don't like a show, have you tried not watching it?
>>
nothing happens in this show anymore, no clever schemes, no fun
>>
>>66959070
wasnt hackey at all. it was a spot on commercial that did what it was supposed to do.
>>
>>66958810
It's meant to be foreshadowing. Jimmy hates being under anyone's thumb because he trusts his instincts and knows how to go straight for the jugular. He was both creative and resourceful in directing the commercial (using the stair assistant as a dolly to move the camera with a slow zoom to a close up of the old woman with her narrating. Also, it could be argued he made it black and white to speak to the older generation who have fond memories associated with that era of filmmaking). The reason he didn't ask permission is that he knew he wouldn't get his way so instead he takes his shot and let's the cards fall where they may. So how is any of this foreshadowing? Because he finally does get his chance to make the commercial he wants when he becomes Saul.
>>
>>66959240
true... it was still retarded and brought nothing new, he already did do outside the box stuff with soliciting on that bus.
>>
>>66959218
It was a tacky case action law exploitation commercial

When you're a proper push cunt legal firm you don't want to be associated with that
>>
>>66958748

I almost forgot how tall Ed Begley Jr is.
>>
>>66959218
It doesn't matter if the commercial was good or not, what Davis & Main takes issue with is the fact that Jimmy didn't consult anyone and did it all on his own. That's his biggest problem, and it's what threw a wrench in his relationships with both Chuck and Kim.

Saul, on the other hand, can pretty much do whatever he wants cause he's on his own.
>>
It's amazing how people can't follow a simple plotline, instead calling it boring and le nothing happened meme.
Why even watch anything besides reality TV and gameshows if you're so stupid?
>>
>>66959240
Fuck off nerd
>>
>Mike drinks PBR
Come on, Mike. You're better than that.
>>
>>66959716

What do you drink, Heineken? FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
>>66959576
We're halfway through season 2 and so far they retconned the ending of season 1 so Jimmy is working at his brother's firm and made a shitty commercial and he and his fuck buddy got in trouble for it.

Nothing is fucking happening.
>>
>>66959821
Jimmy isn't working for Chuck.
>It's amazing how people can't follow a simple plotline
>>
What was the small metal thing Mike was clutching when he sat down on the couch with a drink? I didn't get it.
>>
>>66959869
two little (silver?) boxing gloves

probably sentimental value
that's how i took it anyway
>>
>>66959869
it was tuco's chain I believe
>>66959821
>jimmy works for HHM
you really need to pay better attention
>>66959716
Mike's an old school cop from Philly, what did you expect? It's probably what he grew up with.
>>66959286
it's establishing a pattern of misbehavior. he keeps doing similar shit and getting in trouble for it, he's not really changing his ways. at heart, he still is slippin' jimmy.
>>
>>66959869
it was tuco's necklace he took from him while fighting, tuco got it back in brba tho.
>>
>>66959869

These posts make me sad.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.