[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: housing.jpg (743 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
housing.jpg
743 KB, 1600x1200
I've never watched House, but now I want to give it a go. But there's eight seasons worth of it. So do I have to start from the beginning, or can I launch straight into the good season first. What season is the 'good' season?
>>
Start at the beginning. Up to the end of series three is when it's at its best. After that there's a steady decline but there's a lot of qts in it
Probably the most satisfying finale to a series ever though
>>
The beginning. There's no reason to skip, because even the worst one (season 8) still has its moments
>>
>>66958196
Watch season 1-3, then try season 4 and only continue if you can still enjoy it.
>>
1 to 3 are all good, then 4 is where it started to go downhill.

Watch 1 to 3, then stick through 4 for the amazing season finale, then if you're not sick of it keep going.
>>
>>66958280
what happened in the finale? i vaguely remember him overdosing and dreaming about stripper cuddy
>>
stop thinking about it, just watch the freaking show
>>
>>66959170
I'm trying to but the only suitable torrent I found is not very well seeded and large in size.
>>
>>66959060
He's in a bus crash and loses his memory, then he remembers someone on the bus showed symptoms of an illness and he has to find way to jog his memory and find them so he can save them.
>>
>>66958196
I have seen all of it, and rewatched it to season 5 recently. Personally, I would leave it after you finish season 4.

The show kind of gets stale half way through season 3 because they didn't have an arc for the second half of the season, instead all you have is a shitty romance subplot between 2 characters.

I like 4 because they brought in new characters and made things fun again. It's just sad that the showrunners couldn't commit to change and revert back to the old format later on, they even keep the original actors so they can have forced appearances throughout the show after season 4.

The final 2 episodes of season 4 are really great if you haven't seen them before so it would be a bad idea to skip out on the season.
>>
>>66959060
>>66959229
That's season 4 finale. In season 8 he gets trapped in a burning building and decides to fake his own death so he can leave town with Wilson (who has cancer)
>>
>>66959191
http://putlocker.is/watch-house-md-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html
>>
>>66958196
Always begin at the beginning, you pleb. Keep watching until you get bored of it.
>>
>>66959913
not necessarily. it could be a show you can jump into at any side.
>>
Its the same formula over and over again, and it does go down hill, but I never got bored of it, fucking love this show, start at the beginning brah.
>>
>>66959935
If you're not sure, again, play it safe and begin at the beginning. There's never a reason to skip.
>>
Literal reddit cancer, I suggest you not to watch it.
>>
>>66958196

You can watch at any time really. I only watch when I see it on TV, and have seen about half of the episodes. Good show, except for the nigger.
>>
>>66960017
I don't have an alegience to this website over other websites. Besides I have to decide for myself. If you want to convince me that it's trash without watching it myself, you have to apply more intelligence.
>>
>>66960053
Ok, I'll tell you why it's objectively bad:
>muh humour
>muh the main characters fall in love each other plot
>muh main character is intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humour
>muh main character is the literal god in the series but 30% of the show is other people threathening to do something against him
>muh boss is a jew strong independent woman
>muh patient always lives
>>
>>66960164

saying

>muh

this much. kill yourself you fucking autistic virgin.
>>
>>66960164
How would you have it?
>>
>>66960164
You are everything wrong with this site
>>
>>66960032
>Good show, except for the nigger.
snarky bad boy doctor needs a straight edge foil. all three members of his team act as this, Foreman the most and Chase the least
>>
>HOUSE TIER:
Season 4
Season 5 episodes 19-24
Season 6 premiere

>WILSON TIER:
Seasons 1-3
Rest of Season 5
Season 6 episodes without Taub's bitch wife

>GAY NURSE TIER:
Rest of Season 6
Seasons 7-8

Hope this helps OP
>>
>>66958196
Don't watch it. Just my three cents.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.