[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ok Biff, now wash my car, polish the rims, vacuum the inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: George-01.jpg (62 KB, 336x462) Image search: [Google]
George-01.jpg
62 KB, 336x462
>Ok Biff, now wash my car, polish the rims, vacuum the inside and what else...
>oh yeah don't attempt to rape my wife like you did 30 years ago you delightful rogue
>>
>or else I'll clock you the fuck out like I did 30 years ago
>>
>>66955743
It seems weird that he managed to pacify Biff by knocking him out just once.
>>
>Implying Biff isn't Marty's father
>>
File: Doc_Brown.jpg (52 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
Doc_Brown.jpg
52 KB, 300x470
>If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 pedestrians per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66955770
Biff was a beta in disguise, waiting for an alpha to put him in his place.
>>
File: BackTTFuture_242Pyxurz.jpg (138 KB, 1600x1199) Image search: [Google]
BackTTFuture_242Pyxurz.jpg
138 KB, 1600x1199
>Wow our son sure looks like that mysterious stranger that showed up in 1955 and changed a whole lot of shit in both our lives for the better
>>
>>66955800
You shit your pants when you time travel

Doc thought Marty knew. Doc had a way of being cryptic like that
>>
File: 1444672352674.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1444672352674.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
>>66955811
Sounds like me. I haven't recovered since I got humiliated in 8th grade. I peaked in middle school.

Someone put me out of my misery.
>>
>>66955815

>implying they would remember someone they knew for a week 30 years ago
>>
>>66955864
I feel like some memories would bubble up to the surface when the mystery man looked EXACTLY LIKE YOUR BIOLOGICAL SON
>>
>>66955864
She named her fucking son after him.
>>
>Hey, McPussy. I thought I told you never to come in here.
Jesus how did they get away with it?
>>
>>66955728
Crispin Glover hated the ending and he claims it's why he didn't come back for the sequel.
>>
File: bifflaugh.jpg (18 KB, 620x313) Image search: [Google]
bifflaugh.jpg
18 KB, 620x313
>I'M GOING TO RUN THIS NIGGER DOWN IN THE STREET LIKE A GODDAMNED DOG

I get it was the 1950s but Jesus Christ
>>
>>66955896
>>66955958

you faggots can't remember someone when they change their fucking hairstyle

you're not going to remember someones fucking face from fucking 30 years ago that you only knew for a week
>>
>>66956032
he was a bitch and tried insisting they change the ending, so Bob Gale, out of spite, offered Glover a mere fraction of the salaries that Thompson and Wilson were getting for the sequels, so Glover told him to fuck himself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.