[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they make Mac suddenly gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Mac_(10).jpg (21 KB, 430x697) Image search: [Google]
Mac_(10).jpg
21 KB, 430x697
Why did they make Mac suddenly gay?
>>
>>66947206
>suddenly
hi faggit
>>
so you can keep making threads about it like the autist you are
>>
seems like they're putting too many of the once subtle jokes up front. Dee is a bird, Mac is gay, Dennis is a psychopath.
>>
Think of the day and age we live in. It's all part of the plan.
>>
He wanted to fuck a tranny in one of the pilot episodes. Then did fuck one early in the series.
>>
>>66947206
hes not gay, didnt you watch the last episode? god is real, therefore mac cant be gay, he said it hisself
>>
I wish he didn't take it back at the end of last episode I want a season of openly gay Mac.
>>
>>66947206
>>66947316

he turned back straight he is not gay anymore or was never gay to begin with

>>66947697
ah this guy already said it
>>
>>66947719

Why? they already make enough gay jokes because he is a closet homo

Having him openly homo would fuck up the show imo, or maybe they could have done it 1-2 episodes ( which they did sort of with the ship episodes ) but in a setting where they weren't locked in a room.
I don't think more than that would be still funny.
or they could have done it during the fat mac season :D a fat gay mac for an entire season, where he would fail to attract good looking clean cut gays because he is not only a cunt but also a disgusting fat pig.
See this is why I am not a writer all of these ideas suck
>>
Why did they make Dee suddenly racist?
>>
>>66947859
He's been closet gay for too long now. I'm sure they could do something interesting with him being openly gay while still being his bossy, whiney, hypocritical, wannabe-tough-guy self. He could even still even be sexually confused because he's not 100% committed to being gay but has convinced himself that he is.
>>
>>66947890
>>
He's not gay, god wouldn't allow that.
>>
The whole episode was a pun on the "act of god" insurance bullshit. Puns are the lowest form of comedy, they were fucking with us hard for a two-part finale.
>>
>>66947958
Have him try gay sex and hate it
>>
>suddenly

I'm guessing you're a 15yrold and you just started watching last year after you heard about it on rebdit.

Did i fucking nail it?
>>
>>66947206
i know it was out of no where. literally never even implied then boom.
>>
>>66948457
I think that would be pretty good. I can't imagine Mac actually enjoying gay sex.
>>
>>66947206
>suddenly
you spelled "for the past 10 years" wrong
but its prolly b8o so fuck u
>>
>>66948000
best lethal weapon ever and trips

>>66947958
hmm not that sold on it dunno still love the series anyways idgaf

>>66948457
>>66948697

but he already dated and fucked a tranny meni episodes so dunno it might sort of hurt the canon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.