[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good movies about kebab removal? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Are there any good movies about kebab removal?

Pic related.
>>
Wasn't that really shit?
>>
>>66946576

Dracula Untold
>>
>>66946576
Mel Gibson was interested in making a movie about this. Another failed project.
>>
>>66947785
Its hilariously bad. They use the same plug-in explosions as aqua teen hunger force. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>66947834
I thought he was more into making movies about evil Jews
>>
>>66947858
There are lots of similar movies made all over the world. You can think of any period or historical event. There's a movie about this but most of it is pure garbage. The posters are usually the best part.
>>
>>66947858
>not paying attention to the acting or the story

As expected of capeshit fans.
>>
>>66948161
Polish history movies have way more to offer than this.
>>
File: day of the siege.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
day of the siege.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>66948161
The production values are laughable anon. And aside from F. Murray Abraham and the arab general who's name I don't feel like looking up, the acting is a greasy shit stain.

The first 15 minutes were fine and had potential, but as soon as the siege starts it just turns into a farce. Holy shit pic related screaming in front of a green screen with cartoon horses dying manages to make based winged hussar look like a bunch of assholes.

I'd recommend watching it for the unintentional comedy that it is.
>>
>>66948387
The Sienkiewicz Trilogy remains one of the best ever. Essential 17th century core.
>>
>>66948242
I never said it was the best, I just think it has merit as a historical drama.

>>66948387
Again, you're putting too much emphasis on the visuals. It was nice to have a movie showing the Ottomans as total cunts.
>>
>>66948437
>too much emphasis on the visuals
>in a visual medium
wew lad
>>
>>66948515
I've seen trashy film festival stuff get away with worse.
>>
>>66948424
Potop is the only good one.
>>
>>66948540
No one who knows something about film would defend this movie.
>>
>>66948540
Name three.
>>
>>66948570
Well then you and the other cool kids can go fist each other over some tacky korean crime film. I'll enjoy movies for the story.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rS6WzHEqHE

>le polish Forth, Eorlingas!
>>
File: implying 1.jpg (8 KB, 236x240) Image search: [Google]
implying 1.jpg
8 KB, 236x240
>>66948628
https://youtu.be/vKZPgGbUuX0
>>
Kingdom of Heaven sort of.

Except the kebabs kinda win in the end (even though they take heavy losses).
>>
>>66946576
Black Hawk Down
>>
>>66948784
I expected the Total War monk narrator at 1:10.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.