[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest thoughts on BBT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: failsfeburary2016.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
failsfeburary2016.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
I think it's one of the best TV shows of all time.

>Pic
Best character in the show
>>
File: Hola oscuridad mi viejo amigo.jpg (172 KB, 1036x777) Image search: [Google]
Hola oscuridad mi viejo amigo.jpg
172 KB, 1036x777
>>66943984
No it's not, there's better shows
People just like it because of the ''WOW LE SO MASRT AND NERDY XDDDD'' memes, and they just laugh when the audience does

Is it a good show? Yes No Maybe I dont know
Is it the best? Its far from it
>>
It's the same as the vast majority of ameritard 'comedy' shows, i.e., it's fucking shit. Shitty canned laughter pumped over the top of a show that is about as funny as waking up to find the dog chewing on your prolapsed anus.
>>
>>66943984
My honest thought is today's episode was literal boredom in physicall form. The only part I chuckled to was the line when they shit on Ghostrider.
>>
Sheldon kept it going. He was the only funny person on the show, then they made him a normie to advance the plot and he's no longer funny.

Leonard and Penny's relationship has zero believability (Sheldon and Amy actually work better), and the whole trope is that Leonard is a beta cuckold mopping up after Chads used goods (Penny)

Pooskin and shekelwitz are meh
>>
>>66943984
It was neat in the beginning, when it was actually about 4 "nerds". But it got so boring after all if then got girlfriends. Even Sheldon got a girlfriend? The whole point of the Sheldon character was that he was a genius, but lacked emotion and social skills. Then they just brought him down to Leonard level, so that Tumblr tards could have their Shamy fanfiction.
Sheldon was kinda like Cartman of South Park, except that Cartman is still a fat evil fuck who lacks social skills.
Also laugh track ruins the episode. If you have a series that have laugh track, it means its bad, because it needs to tell you when to laugh. It adds nothings.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjdxragMip4
>>
Every Chuck Lorre show is the same. Starts good and funny, it gets okay after one or two seasons and it goes to shit after three or four seasons
>>
>>66944330
This
>>
The whole thing took a turn for the worst when they decided everyone had to be romantically involved. It all felt really forced and the show was reduced to any other sitcom with Wikipedia article jargon spliced into the dialogue. Not like the show had the strongest premise to begin with, but still. That and, relative to how much money this show makes, it feels so cheap. They rarely actually show them outside of either their respective workplaces, their homes, or that one comic book store, even when it's implied they're going somewhere.
>>
BOJANGLES
>>
I watched something like five first episodes. The premise is incredibly stupid because the nerd comedy show isn't written by nerds but by someone who's idea of nerds was formed in high school during 90s so we end up with astrophysics who play Halo and have their houses full of Pokemon shit because that's like totally what nerds do I think so at least. Now this completely fucks up the premise because it doesn't actually make any sense. This then makes the jokes ridiculous in a bad way, the characters are unlikable and it just isn't funny anyway because saying Nintendo isn't funny, it's not even a joke.

The whole show felt like a high school girl making fun of nerds which is not only funny but it's embarrassing because she clearly has no idea what she's talking about.

Futurama is a funny nerd show.
>>
File: 1436069798926.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436069798926.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
>haha he said a big word and referenced scifi pop culture
>>
>>66943984
>I think it's one of the best TV shows of all time
>I think

i'm gonna need you to stop that
>>
>>66943984
Obvious bate
>>
>>66944381
fuck
>>
>>66944175
spotted the english""""man""""
>>
>>66943984
Zimbabwe?
>>
Honest thoughts.

It started out well and it was funny but like most tv shows that get way to popular their own good and over stay it's welcome... Well you get the idea.
>>
>>66945060
My fedora tips to you sir. Your bate radar is fully functioning.

>>66944330
>>66944489
>>66947331
>Objective truths
I still couldn't like it, even at the beginning. I predicted it would get terrible & never got on the leaking luxury yacht.

>>66944824
This is the show.

>>66944855
Shit bantz m8, r8 8 out of 9/11 times a thousand.

>>66944778
This
>>
the dramatic scenes and the character development are decent but the show has 1 major flaw which is that it tries to be funny when it isnt, all of the jokes fall flat. the only reason its watched is to see where the plot goes not to laugh.
>>
Not as bad as Two and a Half Men, so it has that going for it.
>>
File: 1457667996041.png (495 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
1457667996041.png
495 KB, 800x602
>>66948911
At least in 2 And A Half Memes they were able to keep it interesting by making the Alan character more and more deprived as time went on.

This show has literally no fucking redeeming value. Now that all of the characters are normies, they have written themselves into a corner. Stuart being a creepy sperglord doesn't make up for the Sheldon character which they ruined; anytime Stuart is onscreen I kind of just want to kill myself.
>>
I think TBBT is ok, I don't really feel strongly about it one way or another.
>>
Raj and Howard are great characters

Leornard is kinda lame/boring/annoying but I guess he's the straightman, he has some ok quips every now and then

Penny ranges from actually funny to LOOK AT ME IM THE NORMIES POINT OF REFERENCE, at least she is getting hot again

Amy is the worst character by far. Hasn't been funny once and is a fucking stain on the eyes.

Sheldon is a comedic genius. Carries the show almost every episode, and in many ways IS the show.

Overall 8/10 comedy, people are just mad because it has such a huge normie following.
>>
>>66944246
Sheldon and Penny are the only ones with real chemistry on the show everything else was just forced
>>
>>66944778
Precisely this. The very few episodes I've seen they start to get desperate with the jokes and start dropping "geek culture" out of fucking nowhere.
>hey sheldor, you want to go get some food
>NINTENDO

>linnard lets have secks
>lol like thundercats rite?

It's nauseating. The only impression I get is that the writers typed "nerd" into google, pulled the top five things they saw and just threw them into the dialogue. Piss poor writing all around.
>>
File: Stonecold.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Stonecold.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>66943984
Its dog shit.

t. my honest thoughts.
>>
>Penny: Hey, Sheldon!
(the audience chuckles)
>Sheldon: Oh, hello, Penny!
(the audience begins getting excited, laughing without even knowing they are laughing or what they are laughing at)
>Penny: What are you doing?
(nervous giggles are heard from all around the room)
>Sheldon: Playing on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator
(6 people die instantly. A shockwave with the force of 10 Hiroshima bombings erupts from the studio, causing billions of dollars worth of damage. The surviving audience members begin urinating and vomiting on each other, all while laughing uncontrollably from the funniest joke ever told)
>>
File: TBBT.webm (179 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
TBBT.webm
179 KB, 640x360
Penny and Bernadette are kind of hot. Everything else about the show is shit.
>>
>>66951679
i-is that an actual joke from the show
because i would chuckle at that
>>
>>66943984
I get tired of people raving about it and telling me, "It's smart, science humor. You'd like it." I've given it a couple of tries and I just don't care for it. It's cute, I'll say that. But I don't find it particularly entertaining, let alone funny.

I mean, if it's someone's bag that's fine. They're welcome to it. But STFU about it and for the love of whatever STOP salivating on about "you should watch it!" The only time I'm sitting anywhere near a TV are breakfast and for a little while in the evening. I got shit to do and I'm certainly not dropping it to watch this piece of bear scat just because someone I know is a zombified slave to the boob tube.
>>
>>66943984
>one of the best TV shows of all time.
Nothing with a laugh track should even be eligible
>>
File: zimmerman.jpg (182 KB, 801x2200) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman.jpg
182 KB, 801x2200
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.