[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the pilots could have avoided the whole movie by maneuvering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: dark knight rises.png (172 KB, 628x263) Image search: [Google]
dark knight rises.png
172 KB, 628x263
>mfw the pilots could have avoided the whole movie by maneuvering to the side
>>
The pilots were working for Bane retard.
>>
>>66938410
No, they weren't.

The pilots were freaking out and tried to warn CIA, but he didn't listen.
>>
>>66938410
Was getting caught part of their plan?
>>
>>66938410
>retard
The irony
>>
>>66938410
That's why they were killed?
>>
>>66938565
Of coursh.
>>
>>66938096
>no visibility to the rear

how would they know it was there?
>>
I wonder, if a craft like that would suspiciously approach your plane would you be able to call in military support? they clearly called for help, wouldn't Bane's plane have been shot down or forcefully landed afterwards(provided you can actually call in the military)?
>>66938613
they should have a radar and they noticed the plane's turbulence
>>
>>66938728
>they should have a radar and they noticed the plane's turbulence

Those type of planes dont have rear looking radar

Turbulence from another plane will only significantly affect you when you are behind it. If its above there would be some effect, but not enough to think "hey its banes crew above us"
>>
>>66939059
If you watch the scene you can see the pilot's reacting to the craft's turbulence,

they had plenty clues that there was a plane coming for them(not to mention the parachuting shooters)

even up to the point where the paratroops(?) were on the plane the situation could have been avoided.

also where is this supposed to take place?(it was filmed in scotland) Maybe they could have called in military support(you see them calling for help in the scene) can you do that?

They could have shot down Bane afterwards(or at least have forced him down)
>>
>>66939269
If you watch the parts of the movie after The Plane Scene, they mention that Dr. Pavel was presumed killed when CIA's plane went down in Uzbekistan.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
Does he really look like a guy with a plan?
>>
>>66939413
look what's on his face, that's a plan to keep him alive for one thing
>>
>>66939413
You know what he is? He's a dog chasing cars; he wouldn't know what to do with one if he caught it!

He just does things.
>>
>>66939346
There's a US airbase there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karshi-Khanabad_Air_Base

also Uzbekistan has been modernizing it's military

one of these countries could have sent military support
(certainly the US, it was clearly a government backed operation with the CIA and such, also they'd always help americans in danger)
>>
>>66939413
2bh what do people think of bane's design and personality in this movie now compared to the comics?

Do you think they understood the character well enough and were consistent or not,

and do you think they might have changed him too much to fit in with Nolan's batman or not?
>>
>>66940565
I like the design, and I couldn't care less if the character is too different from the comics. It's a different medium and the director has the liberty to artistic licence. Bane's voice feels too disconnected, though. Not the way he speaks, but it's like the voice is coming from outside the screen or something.
>>
>>66939059
Air Traffic Control would tell them an aircraft was approaching.
>>
>>66939059
those types of planes dont have radar period.

planes do have rear view mirrors though and the whole idea of a cargo plane just approaching a small passenger plane is rather moronic if you know anything about aviation.

People just dont get how huge and vast the sky really is.
>>
>>66941372
>planes do have rear view mirrors
are you pulling my leg here?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.