[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paramount Dumps The Little Prince a Week Before Release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/11/paramount-dumps-the-little-prince-a-week-before-release?

Why the hell would they do this when it was coming out 7 days from now?
>>
>>66935924
Came out a while ago in my country
>>
This has been on torrent sites for months
>>
>>66935924
Mackenzie must be sad ;_;
>>
>>66935924
Because nobody is going to watch that shit, no theater is going to pay to host that shit and it's french and fuck france.
>>
>>66936090
Yeah, but thats why the do a small release and go from there.

It had quite a few famous people. It could have made some money.
>>
>>66935924
I went to a Studio Ghibli season at my Alamo and had to sit through this trailer like 7 times over the period of a week, way more angry about this then I should be.
>>
I don't get it. What's wrong with this? Why does nobody like it? The Little Prince was a god-tier book.
>>
>>66935924
It has been out for quite a while. It was good imo.
>>
>>66935924
It was formulaic shit. It looked pretty, but that's it.
Also the message of the movie was the tired-ass "artists are better people than businessmen" meme
>>
>>66935924
That really odd.

There has to be a rights issue or the movie was so bad (Or the movie contained something too offputting) for them to drop it.

Very odd.
>>
>>66938363
Yes, it was the necro felching scene the distributors got cold feet over.
>>
>>66939884
Could be the 2 girls 1 cup bit as well.
>>
>>66938363
The rape scene was very unexpected, some people even left the kino when watching it, including my wife's son and I.
>>
>>66939982
did they leave before or after the dog joined in the rape?
>>
File: tumblr_ll8br6CdPs1qb6km3o1_500.gif (468 KB, 476x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll8br6CdPs1qb6km3o1_500.gif
468 KB, 476x650
>>66935924
Honestly don't know why. It was a fantastic movie, did the book justice in my opinion.
>>
I just watched this. It was beautiful.
>>
>whole movie wasn't in the style of the dudes story

Meh.
>>
>>66937785
>Also the message of the movie was the tired-ass "artists are better people than businessmen" meme
Hate this shit. All artists are neurotic bitches with intolerable personalities and different kinds of mental disorder. They are terrible people. Their work may be beautiful and inspiring, but as persons their are complete shit.
>>
I don't get it

Seriously

What could be a reason to cancel it?
>>
>>66937785
>no it isn't
>>
>>66942467
It's only cancelled in the USA I think. Too much competition? Or maybe they think the US market won't take to it?
>>
>>66935924
I've downloaded this movie a year ago that's probably why.
>>
>>66935924
Batman vs superman
/thread
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.