[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Most quotable film in the saga >Spawned more memes than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>Most quotable film in the saga
>Spawned more memes than any other Star Wars movie
>Only Star Wars movie that contributes anything to the lore of the saga.
>Ian McDiarmid's awesome performance as Sheev

Future generations will look back on this film as a classic.
>>
Ironic...
>>
File: obi-wan sets anakin on fire.jpg (55 KB, 518x726) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan sets anakin on fire.jpg
55 KB, 518x726
>>66934659
>>66934808

tv already is doing that.
>>
I never cared about the Order 66 scene. Now that I've seen The Clone Wars, it actually has weight for me.
>>
>>66934659

go to bed George, you fucked it up.
>>
>>66934954

Good is a point of view anon
>>
this movie had one job, and that was Anakins transition to the Dark Side and it made a complete mess of it. its a 2 hour film and the whole transition took about 5 minutes and was just laughably bad.

I will NEVER forgive Lucas for raping my Star Wars away from me.
>>
File: I am the senate.png (2 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
I am the senate.png
2 MB, 1920x1040
>>66934659

>Future generations will look back on this film as a classic.

I have no doubt about it.
>>
>>66935026
from my point of view the movie is good
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 1440x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 1440x612
It's GOAT.
>>
>>66934911

ackshually it was the lava that set Anakin on fire

All Obee did was chop his arm and legs off
>>
>>66935058

Ani was already kind of a dick but after he kills Window he just goes along with sheev since his ass is grass at that point anyway
>>
Why did he choke Padme?
>>
File: tumblr_lgjdxkdytz1qe1wk7o1_500.jpg (132 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgjdxkdytz1qe1wk7o1_500.jpg
132 KB, 500x213
>>66934659
They already do. It is my second favorite next to the original. It has its flaws... but captures the best elements of both the original trilogy and the other two prequels and creates a bridge that ties in perfectly with A New Hope! Also hands down better than TFA!

PS! Final shot was pure art.
>>
>>66935219
Drunk on the darkside. It obscured his judgment... and showed that greed and lust had cousmed him.
>>
>>66935100
That shot of them in front of the lava is really fucking cool, but that and the end of the fight is all I remember. Everything else blurs together into a loud, noisy, overchoregraphed mess.
>>
>>66936383
Greed and lust for what?!

All this retard is shown to want is to save the person he was strangling.
>>
Tell that to Kanjiklub.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.