[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Worf accepts him in his family >Makes him a member of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: want some NUKE.jpg (42 KB, 391x392) Image search: [Google]
want some NUKE.jpg
42 KB, 391x392
>Worf accepts him in his family
>Makes him a member of his House
>Calls him his brother
>Kid's never seen or even mentioned ever again
>>
he is kirk in the new time line
>>
>>66933482
what his name again famila
>>
Didn't he get erased out of existence after that one time-traveling episode?
>>
>>66933520
refresh my memory
>>
File: harry gets a promotion.jpg (53 KB, 576x544) Image search: [Google]
harry gets a promotion.jpg
53 KB, 576x544
>>66933515
u wot
>>
>>66933612
trying to look it up on wookiepedia
>>
>>66933761
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Jeremy_Aster
>>
>>66933482
http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeremy_Aster

>Jeremy Aster was a human male born in 2354 to Marla Aster and her husband. Jeremy would spend the first few years of his life on Earth, living in a home with his parents and a pet cat named Patches.

Jeremy's father died of a Rushton infection in 2361. After the death of her husband, Marla Aster joined Starfleet as a Lieutenant, and was assigned as an archaeologist on board the USS Enterprise-D. Jeremy accompanied her on board the Enterprise, and was living on the ship with his mother when she was killed by a Koinonian bomb in 2366.

The remaining Koinonians tried to assist Jeremy by creating a replica of his mother to raise him, however the Enterprise crew convinced the Koinonians not to proceed, and allow him to grieve the loss of his mother. As part of the healing process, Jeremy vented his anger at Lieutenant Worf, who had commanded the away team that Marla Aster was part of when she died. Afterwards, Worf invited the young human to become his brother and join his House in the R'uustai ritual. Jeremy soon departed the Enterprise to live with family on Earth. (TNG episode: "The Bonding")
>>
>>66933886
It just seems like Worf didn't fucking care at all and forgot about him the next day.
Muh honor, muh family, fuck you Worf.
>>
>>66934795
He was worse to Alexander.
>>
>>66934795
I think the brother and house joining thing is just a cultural honorary thing and not something where you actually live and hang out with Worf.
>>
>>66934845
Yeah, I get that. But still not even a mention, kind of strange. And Worf was pretty upset and feeling guilty about the boy's dead mother.

>>66934836
I don't even remember what happened to Alexander in his last ep on TNG. Did Worf sent him away again?
>>
>>66935051
Pretty much, then an adult Alexander showed up on DS9 and was a shitty, cowardly Klingon warrior
>>
>>66935250
That I remember.
Was it the same actor I wonder.
>>
>>66935349
Memory Alpha says 5 different actors played him, so I doubt it
>>
>>66935349
The actor who was the child version on TNG is in jail for robbing a shop.

Very dishonourable.
>>
>>66935349
>>66935389
> Alexander was portrayed by three different actors over an eight-year period, which established that Klingon youths mature more quickly than Humans do. He first met his father in 2367 (age one, played by Jon Steuer TNG: "Reunion") appearing to be about four years old. He was later seen from 2368-2370 (age two-four, played by Brian Bonsall) appearing to be about ten years old. Alexander then served on the Rotarran (age eight, played by Marc Worden) appearing to be at least sixteen. Ronald D. Moore addressed this directly when talking about DS9: "Sons and Daughters": "We're pegging Alexander as being roughly the equivalent of a thirteen to sixteen-year-old Human male, although his actual age is much younger. Hey, Klingons mature faster, okay?" (AOL chat, 1997) This phenomenon, also seen with Toral, was often referred to as Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome.
>>
File: womalexander.jpg (32 KB, 297x404) Image search: [Google]
womalexander.jpg
32 KB, 297x404
>>66935419
Jesus.
Lwaxana's influence.
>>
>>66935502
Got any more Trek JUST's? The only one worse than that I've seen is Kes
>>
File: 2636851-jonathan_frakes.jpg (53 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
2636851-jonathan_frakes.jpg
53 KB, 640x350
>>66935612
Frakes looks kinda bad now too. Kes is a fucking nightmare. Wtf happened to her?
>>
>>66935419
Eh, still turned out better than will wheaton

(fuck that piece of human garbage)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.