[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i couldn't even watch half of this crap... this academy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: spotlight.jpg (98 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
spotlight.jpg
98 KB, 900x506
i couldn't even watch half of this crap... this academy award is really a joke
>>
I think it's far more likely that you're mentally retarded and have an opinion worth absolutely nothing. Just the way you type with impotent rage over nothing reveals which board you're from, where the average IQ is in the single digits.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>66932159
>i couldn't even watch half of this crap.
why, where you touched by a priest?
>>
>>66932159
>this academy award is really a joke

the winner is always some shitty "important!" shit that is forgotten completely within a month

Whens the last time you heard anyone talk about The Artist?
>>
>>66932190
>>66932210
wow, calm down boys why so mad?
>>66932288
i felt the same way about king speech, and i forgot about that fiasco, the thing is that i feel so cheated, they were suposed to give that award for THE BEST movie, and i got say, i can watch shitty movies, but this one is so fucking boring
>>
>>66932361
>mad
sure buddy, kek
>>
>>66932159
>Pedophile jewish producers mocking god and the catholic church

anyone who sees this movie is going straight to hell.

Enjoy your eternal damnation, OP
>>
>>66932190

>getting this butthurt

lol

>>66932361

The last winner that people actually still talk about is The Departed from 2006
>>
>>66932460
>Pedophile jewish producers mocking god and the catholic church

Why is it that the people who shitpost about movies never watch them to begin with
>>
File: 1341552295_1.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1341552295_1.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
This is the most boring and forgettable best picture winner without a doubt
>>
>>66932159
literally fedora: the movie
>>
>>66932494
because the shitpost wouldn't be as effective then
>>
File: Babby.jpg (43 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
43 KB, 600x394
It's fine that they exposed the Catholic Church. I'm serious when I mean that. However, I'm also looking forward to an exposé on Judaism. How would they handle circumcision, for example? A rabbi literally sucks on the penis of a young boy - yes, touches that boy's penis with his mouth and sucks - and bites off part of the penis, mutilating that boy, possibly exposing him to herpes and/or other sexually-transmittable diseases.

Will this degradation be handled with sensitivity? How many Academy Awards will it win? Will there be a "Best Penis Sucker" category?
>>
>>66932525
Most boring and forgettable in a category that also includes Going My Way, The Broadway Melody and Cimarron? No way.
>>
>>66932460
The movie received blessings from high authorities within the Catholic Church. The whole thing is a joke. They don't even deny it anymore, they are asking for mercy.
>>
>>66932481
By "last winner", do you mean most recent, or oldest? Neither is true.
>>
>>66932543
>Jews making a movie about sucking little white dicks

Highly unlikely.
>>
>>66932460
It's actually helping the Church reintroduce little humanity within its ranks. Penitence is not just for the faithful, as a Christian you should appreciate the motive.
>>
This movie bored me to tears.

Like they didnt even try and have anything resembling action at all
>>
>>66933729
yeah too bad ruffalo didn't turn into the hulk rekt the catholic secret police lmao
>>
>>66932159

You should try Fury Road.

I couldn't even make it 20 minutes into that piece of trash.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.