[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dawn of capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1000x1459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1000x1459
We win
>>
>>66928715
>select footage filmed with imax cameras
Imax film is really expensive, eh?
>>
I can't wait to go to the threater and watch "Footage Is Bigger In Imax".
>>
>just watch the latest trailer
>it's awful
I'll never understand how grown adults continue to like these garbage children movies.
>>
>tfw no imax cinemas in my country
>>
So basically, you're watching a blown up fuzzy picture and only a few scenes will be in a crisp IMAX

People will eat this shit up
>>
>>66929140
You literally have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>66928715
Dawn of Plebs
>>
>>66928715
Why are colors not allowed in these movies?
Do they think that if they make it look like 7 people will forget it's about super-people fighting the same fight, having the same development arc and having the same dialogues, types of cheesy movies made to sell toys and comics?
They don't even look gritty, they just look bad.
>>
>>66929072
Your mistake is that you think that just because someone is biologically an adult and maybe has a job/gf/bf/etc, that makes them a grown up mentally.
>>
>>66928753
70mm dual optical rotated 90 degrees in horizontal sequence. It's the best there is, I believe.
>>
File: 1449678738751.jpg (7 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1449678738751.jpg
7 KB, 187x250
>this one underage plebbitor who creates capeshit threads and keeps using the word "capekino" in the OP
>>
>>66928715
I'm really hyped for THE BATTLE IS BIGGER IN IMAX.
>>
>>66928715
How butthurt will you DCucks be when Man of Murder V Mohammed Al-Bitman (pbuh) flops?
>>
>>66931670
Is he a good friend?
>>
>>66931663

Generalizing is also a childish way of looking at anything. The 'adults' that frequent this board seem to be stunted in the maturity department though, I agree. There are plenty of regular, mature well balanced men and women-citation needed here- that can get into these kinds of flicks. I admit, they have drastically lost their appeal for me as an adult. I was a big comic reader as a kid, and rarely do still. I read the sequel to Moore's 1986 The Dark Knight Rises, and got a lot out of it. Nostalgia, escape, it's not impossible to see how these illusive adults of yours could get behind capeshit. It just takes you to get out of your own way to see it.
>>
>The Battle is Bigger in IMAX: Select Footage Filmed With IMAX Cameras

What comic is this film based on?
>>
Capeshit is just a word applied to any fantasy series /tv/ doesn't like at this point
>>
>>66931848
Generalizations are only childish if you hold onto them emotionally and mentally.
You have to generalize things and it's perfectly alright, a lot of things in the universe can be generalized quite accurately, that's why in science and maths we have general laws and theories and those for special cases. Human, human minds, as parts of this universe are no exception to this.
>>
>>66931848
>>66932257
Their only movies calm down professor
>>
>>66931943
dark knight returns somewhat
>>
>>66932039
No capeshit means movies made from comics, and also tv shows made from comics now that they exist.
>>
>>66932464
Why not call it dark Knight returns? Why IMAX?
>>
>>66932524
because it's not TDK returns.

because it's a blockbuster movie
>>
>>66928715
>h-hey everyone

Goddamnit, looks like we're going 0/3. We're never getting a good Peter Parker.
>>
>>66932524
>Why imax

Stupidest fucking question I've read all day. /tv/ only pretends to know about movies.
>>
File: 1455294113525.jpg (119 KB, 716x520) Image search: [Google]
1455294113525.jpg
119 KB, 716x520
>mfw forced to watch it in 3d because my cinema is literally shit
>>
>>66932437
You are right, but to see it I have to get out of my own way I guess. Bias is worse. I tend to avoid generalization. I fool myself into thinking I can be objective about everything. Have a (You).
>>
>>66933953
Those fucking glasses give me a headache
>>
>>66929140

are you autistic? think/google before you speak
>>
>>66928715
That's a BIG battle
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.