[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negan is finally shown >Screw screwedy screw screw screw Rick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: download (3).jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Negan is finally shown
>Screw screwedy screw screw screw
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm screwing mad. Screw screw.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Screwing screw!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Screwedy screw screw motherdick screw!

Still excited for tv Negan, cucks?
>>
>>66926829
AMC filmed two takes of each scene with Negan. The scene with a lot of profanity will be the one that airs when the episode first airs and on the blu-Ray, all re-showings of the episode will use the edited version. So yes, I'm still excited.

>http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/25/walking-dead-negan-jeffrey-dean-morgan-cursing
>>
Ricks gonna be negans cuck most of season seven this is true enough.
>>
>>66926829
Sorry for not reposting this yesterday, I was a bit busy. I should be shitposting this regularly from now on.
>>
>>66926900
Thanks anon.
>>
>>66926829

>Negan making Rick his bitch for a solid 8 episodes before they finally nut up and round up some buddies to take him on

Dis gon be gud
>>
Is Daryl gonna hook up with Jesus?
>>
>>66927342

If he's not dead, probably. They never showed Jesus' boyfriend.
>>
>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
So what makes Negan such a threat? Is he bulletproof?
>>
>>66927342
No. Kirkman comfirmed that daryl is str8 as a pole.
>>
>>66927745
He could be relatively easy to pick off from afar, but hes keeping all the loose cannon biker dudes in check. So you kill him you still have an army out for your blood

Also rarely shows himself without flexing manpower first
>>
>>66927850
source
>>
>>66927745
No, he got blown up by an RPG idiot
>>
>>66927970
https://youtu.be/ApZ0sa5jNsA
>>
>>66927745

The only person in the comic who could lay a finger on him without being underhanded first was Jesus. Literally the only character who can take him in a fight. Rick tried slitting his throat after going along with Negan wanting to work together and thinking their conflict was getting too destructive. Negan completely crippled Rick's leg while bleeding out of his throat, and still manages to survive, as Rick gets him sewn up and throws him in jail.

Negan's a big dude who keeps everyone in line by being smarter than them, and if that doesn't work, he resorts to violence which he's even better at. He's honestly more reasonable and arguable a better person than Rick, at least in the comic. The show seems to be making him and the Saviors a bit more villainous though.
>>
>>66928115
Well that's bullshit, dude seems asexual more than anything.
>>
>>66928115
Jesus is as pretty as a girl though
>>
>>66926829
"You better watch out, Rick. Or you and your group will become the Walking Darn."
What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.