[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this character ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 633x356
Thoughts on this character ?
>>
>>66926058

unf.
>>
MMM BOYS
>>
>>66926058
Gay faggot
>>
>>66926058

The suavest motherfucker this side of the galaxy.
>>
>>66926058

not enough screen time, it was a mistake to separate him from Finn because ultimately they had better chemistry than Finn and rey.
>>
>>66926058
literally who.
>>
>>66926058
A prime candidate to breed Rey
>>
I like that they took a part from the old movies and gave him a mysterious aura to him.

Like he's considered the most daring pilot, there's so much unsaid about his adventures and all
>>
Oscar Isaac is a Brooklyn hipster piece of shit and I will fight him
>>
I liked him in TFA. More interesting than Rey, but you could say that about any motherfucker in that movie.
>>
File: 1457275055924.jpg (1 MB, 2316x2893) Image search: [Google]
1457275055924.jpg
1 MB, 2316x2893
He was lucky.
>>
Like every other Star Wars character, he is now homosexual and you have to accept that.
>>
He should have been the main character lead, with Finn as his sidekick. That would have made for a much better movie, but unfortunately there was an agenda to push and marketing decisions in the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x320
Let me fix the movie :

Ship crashes
Finn thinks poe is dead
Poe is actually behind him (a la Last Crusade)
Finn acts cool like he wasn't upset his only friend died
Now they are best buds
Go around doing lethal weapon in space
(I'd make Finn more of a pacifist and unwilling to use violence unlike the crazy Poe)
Poe and Finn meet up with Ray
They both like her and try to flirt with her
POE FLIES THE STUPID MILLENNIUM FALCON BECAUSE HES ALREADY THE BEST PILOT

The rest of the movie is the same basically . Just more Poe and Finn . (Also the bad guy base is just a base and not a Death Star part 3 because it has nothing to do with the plot of the film which is centered around finding luke)
>>
File: reeeey.jpg (38 KB, 673x353) Image search: [Google]
reeeey.jpg
38 KB, 673x353
Thoughts on this chin?
>>
The next movie needs to be a Finn/Poe buddy space adventure
>>
>>66926683
No, it needs to be a Rey and Luke's space adventure. Fuck off with your filler.
>>
>>66926058
Disappointed they sacrificed his screen time for Harrison Ford's story, but Han was still my favorite thing about the movie.
>>
>>66926058
I crushed on him hard.
>>
Both his appearance and his personality were hot.
- Rightfully worships Leia Organa who's the only one who stood up to stop the First Order, while Luke exiled himself and Han went back to smuggling.
- sasses Kylo Ren even though he's 90% sure he will die a slow, painful death
- stops seeing FN-2187 as just a means to an end almost immediately, instead deciding to become his buddy
- Actually the only character who recognizes Finn's achievements, while Han favors Rey and Maz only has to say to Finn that she sees fear in his eyes (no shit Sherlock)
- Willing to risk being blown up with Starkiller Base because he isn't sure the Millennium Falcon made it out of there.
- When the Falcon comes back, rushes to Finn's side, giving no fucks about Rey who's mourning her surrogate father figure while ignoring her supposed best friend
- Best freaking pilot in the galaxy, but that doesn't make him too full of himself to be incapable of expressing his feelings for other characters.
>>
>>66927102
Rey recognizes Finn achivements too, after their escape from Jakku.
Han thanked Finn for taking care of Chewie, though, and gave him an advice for his relationship with Rey. Han also stop giving a shit about Rey quickly because blowing up Stakiller Base and the issue of his son are bigger problem, while Finn's mind stay focused on Rey.

But Poe is still Finn's best buddy.
>>
>>66927410
>Rey recognizes Finn achivements too, after their escape from Jakku.
And coming for her.
>>
>>66926058
I actually fucking liked him. He's a good pilot, that's his character. He had a bro moment with Finn and didn't hog the spot light.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x260
>>66926058
Isaac probably should've been cast as Finn to begin with.
>>
>>66926058
Overrated shit.
>>
>>66926134
But he's gay.
>>
>>66927410
>>66927471
Fair enough. I've only seen the movie once.
>>
>>66928100
bi
>>
>>66926664
>manchin is not hot
lew faggy anon
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.