[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SCREAMING = FUNNY Will /tv/ be proven right and it will be great,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: meme.png (626 KB, 633x791) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
626 KB, 633x791
SCREAMING = FUNNY
Will /tv/ be proven right and it will be great, or will it be wrong like always and be a total piece of shit!?
>>
AWWWW HEEEELL NAAW
>>
this literally puts people into fight or flight mode when they see this sheboon yelling
>>
AW
>>
File: meme_V2.png (295 KB, 367x517) Image search: [Google]
meme_V2.png
295 KB, 367x517
Why are her eyes looking at different directions!?
>>
File: fucking_why.png (1 MB, 1187x803) Image search: [Google]
fucking_why.png
1 MB, 1187x803
Why...
>>
File: half_chub.png (857 KB, 847x815) Image search: [Google]
half_chub.png
857 KB, 847x815
I would fuck a possessed Tammy.
>>
File: meme_v3.png (274 KB, 358x418) Image search: [Google]
meme_v3.png
274 KB, 358x418
Stop looking at the camera
>>
File: meme_V4.png (154 KB, 256x304) Image search: [Google]
meme_V4.png
154 KB, 256x304
>>66920647
stop it
>>
Is that literal fucking wool in her hair?
>>
>>66920731
looks like it
>>
>>66920510
HEY! NO! Leave Holtzman out of this! Bad anon! Bad!

With all the WHY?! Material this film is giving you, I'd think we can not shit on the one good thing.
>>
>>66920510
>take this patriarchy and sexual objectification of sexy women
>>
File: ghostbusted.jpg (73 KB, 732x820) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusted.jpg
73 KB, 732x820
>>66920368
This movie will definitely be great, if you catch my drift
>>
>>66920576
At least possessed she'd be tolerable
>>
>>66920368
It'll get moderate to shit reviews, and make its money back. Everyone will have forgotten about it within 6 months.
>>
Kek, this will be the worst fucking movie ever, but it won't be like The room bad, it will be genuinely so fucking terrible people will kill themselves after watching
>>
It's funny because the SJW will hate it for racism.
>>
>>66922632
>will
Yo're too slow, anon
>>
>>66920368
Funny to niggers maybe
>>
>>66920510
muh dick
>>
>>66922632
implying it wasn't made by SJWs
>>
>>66922791
That won't stop them from hating it tho.
Far leftist nutjobs have been sabotaging and persecuting each other since the days of the Jacobins.
>>
>>66920368
by the laws of /tv/, it will be the most loved movie here. it will do terrible at the box officer, thus making it /tv/s' most loved movie. shit, just look how many prequel lovers there are here, if people can love that shit, they can love anything
>>
>>66923029
I'm convinced those prequel lovers just stemmed from a hatred of those RLM Plinkett reviews.
>>
>>66920510

If her vageene was haunted from an abortion, I'd send my ghost to bust in it.
>>
>>66920368
>sjws complain about a lack of both black female snl cast members for months
>leslie jones gets a cast spot despite having the exact comedic range of "shouting sassy black woman"
>leslie jones proceeds to do a variety of "shouting sassy black woman" on snl but keeps choking and fucking up sketches worse than any cast member in history
>sjws: "omg leslie jones is the best new cast member in years put her in every sketch please!"
>leslie jones is now in nearly all the sketches plus an update segment every single show, continues to choke and fuck everything up constantly
>sjws: "omg leslie jones is the best, I've never seen a more talented comedic performer!"
>leslie jones gets cast in the ghostbusters reboot
>sjws: "omg such a great choice, she's the best thing about snl!"
>leslie jones acts a part written exactly to her limited comedic range in ghostbusters reboot, i.e. a "shouting sasy black woman"
>sjws: "wait, why isn't she a scientist too? this is racist and insulting for her to play the exact same role that she plays in every single thing she's ever been in!"

what the fuck were they expecting her role to be?
>>
>>66923241
Sjw m8s..they don't even like movies, the just like fucking up the casting and complaining
>>
>>66920576

Well you have incredibly low standards
>>
AW HELL NAW
>>
>>66920510
I actually like her character
She seems like a cool lady
I'd hang out with her
>>
>Saying something else instead of Christ in the phrase "power of Christ compel you"

They can't keep getting away with this!
>>
>>66923569
she's a lesbian you virgin fat loser
>>
/tv/ is ALWAYS wrong, no exceptions
>>
File: giardello.jpg (42 KB, 530x381) Image search: [Google]
giardello.jpg
42 KB, 530x381
>>66920368
>Will /tv/ be proven right and it will be great
I apparently missed something in my week away.
>>
It will be extremely funny, but not for the reasons its creators would like.
>>
>>66923690
Lesbians aren't a real thing.
>>
>>66920510
She is a lesbiant (therefore Hilary supporter) so it is possible her character is also lesbiant who licks random objects to signal other lesbiants she is lesibant
>>
File: i know newyork.webm (627 KB, 254x450) Image search: [Google]
i know newyork.webm
627 KB, 254x450
>>66920368
I know New York!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.