[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies like this garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1440240096.jpg (103 KB, 848x521) Image search: [Google]
1440240096.jpg
103 KB, 848x521
Of course the most prominent figure is the black "super hero"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2P4DkHxXNQ
>>
I will never understand why people like these movies.

The two most common explanations is that they are fun or some variation of "awesome".

All they are is glorified children's movies
>>
only cucks watch this shit
>>
>>66919038
me neither

all capeshit movies use the same tired out formulas and why people keep paying to see what is essentially the same shit over and over again is beyond me
>>
>>66919505
Fast food entertainment.

Some days you want prime rib. Other days a cheeseburger.
>>
>>66918958
Black Panther is pretty cool though. Rather than call for whites to be exterminated / white or male characters to madatorily be reskinned as women or nigs, a new (pretty bad ass) black superhero was made. It's pretty fine. Plus, he's a cool African poacher-hunting tribesman, not a donked-out Basketball-American.
>>
>>66918958
People watch this shit because they need something to talk about in launches at the office, school and generally speaking, their boring lives. Yes, it's shitty but it's pretty basic to understand and universal so everybody can talk about it. Young women, men, children, you name it.

Capeshit wasn't built to be good but to be a mass-joining trend.
>>
>>66919870
>People watch this shit because they need something to talk about
I have never once discussed any of these movies with someone in person. I still watched all of them and enjoyed them.
>>
>>66918958
That poster looks really fake, like something somebody would make to get a rise of you people.
I call bait.
>>
>>66920150
Literally taken from Google images anon.
>>
File: 0CF.jpg (681 KB, 2476x1520) Image search: [Google]
0CF.jpg
681 KB, 2476x1520
>>66920150
It's probably the background for the Civil War site or something
>>
>>66918958
>Of course the most prominent figure is the black "super hero"
It's because it's the only one we haven't seen in a previous movie you dimwit.
>>
>>66920111
I don't think the claim was no one enjoys them but that the water cooler conversations give the movies a special prominence in peoples lives.

The Song of Ice and Fire books are pretty rubbish but when you spend so much time talking about them with other people it masks how bad they can be. It took me a couple of years to really come to grips with the series. If I had no one to talk to about it I probably would have stopped reading in the 3rd book.
>>
>>66918958
They dont care about cinematography you dumb shit because it is a tool like everything else for making money.
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MOVIES
>>
Normie here, it looks cool m80.
>>
File: wtfisthisnerdshit.jpg (56 KB, 782x513) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthisnerdshit.jpg
56 KB, 782x513
>>66921604
Whats different this time? Looks exactly the same as every other capeshit
>>
>>66919038
I agree it really is Manchild pandering

Especially Guardians of the Galaxy and Antman worst movies yet
>>
>>66920205
It's a horrendously obvious shop job. Panther is taken from his reveal concept art last year, the teams are incorrect (Widow on Cap's side) Maria Hill isn't even IN the damn movie, the images behind Stark's team are from the IRON MAN 3 POSTER... I mean fuck. Are you people just fucking with me?

You don't like capeshit, that's fine, but don't hate it for retarded reasons like a blatantly obvious fan poster.
>>
>>66921790
Ok is this better?
>>
>>66921691
Spiderman, but also I'd watch any new capeshit movie if it looks as good as what they're currently shitting out. Seeing people you admire acting is cool. I can't really explain why to someone who's jaded and hates everything already like you or >>66918921
>>
>Looks formulaic, therefore it's the greatest movie of all timeee!!!1
says the quippy teenager who froths in the mouth over shit CGI and shittier cinematography
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.