[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying a guy who looks like this (read: us) would EVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
>implying a guy who looks like this (read: us) would EVER fuck girl in pic related, let alone a big-titty hollywood actress

>H-hey, it could happen!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1600x1097) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 1600x1097
>>66918055
Nice dubs that that's a big titty Hollywood actress?
>>
>>66918055
He's a sociopath who attracts damaged morans
>>
File: titsmcgeee.jpg (537 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
titsmcgeee.jpg
537 KB, 1920x1080
>>66918153
nah f a m, but this is
>>
File: landscape-1429045649-esq-milana.jpg (92 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1429045649-esq-milana.jpg
92 KB, 1600x800
>>66918333
He also bangs pic related in the first ep
>>
>>66918055
>Looks like us

I don't look like an ugly jew.
>>
>>66918501
Not jewish, i'm as shocked as Apatow probably was
>>
Actually I've seen faggots worse looking than him pick up chicks better looking than her.

Maybe if you left the basement once in a while you could to.
>>
>>66918539

This. I've seen some ugly fuckers with shit personalities get with girls way out of their league.
>>
>>66918055
Hey look, another apatow production where some dumpy annoying kike gets the hot girl.
>>
>>66918591
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
so you guys agree with tumblr? because they're all in a tizzy because
>why does the lead female HAVE to be pretty?
>>
>people still support Apatow's shit
>>
>>66918055
girl is a train-wreck (junkie, promiscuous, egoist) that only takes a like on him after realizing she deserves a nice guy for once.

It does happen. A lot.
>>
>>66918154
So this

Dude is an asshole that only acts nice (thats why his first gf left him). Both of the are pieces of shit.

I love this show so fucking much.
>>
>>66918055
I look nothing like that guy and her tits aren't even big. You're a fucking pustule, kill yourself.
>>
>>66918631
there's nothing to imagine, she's basically flat
>>
>>66918764
OP forgot to mention they're all like 30 years old in this show so the women's sex drives are actually gonna be much higher than usual and they'll be more attracted to the less attractive but more responsible guy in the end.
that being said, Gus didn't have any competition so it felt like the whole story revolved around him and for that i had a hard time staying immersed. it's clearly written as a geeky male fantasy and nothing else. the girls have nothing to relate to in this series unless they're also fucked up inside.
>>
>>66918333
i must know who this is
>>
Women don't see bagging a hot guy as an achievement like we do because getting laid is far more passive for them. Unless they're particularly ugly or fat in which case they see it as an accomplishment.
When bitches get in their late 20s is when they start getting obsessed with not having an autism baby and settling down and fooling themselves into thinking they can hang around the house on the weekend with a boring nigga.

I actually know a girl just like Gillian in this show, which made it funnier. The flaking, the lateness, the narcissism, the need for attention from people that don't want attention from her, and the disregard of the dudes that do. It was all pretty spot on of a friend I had in college that wanted the dick, but I didn't want to give because I thought she was crazy.
>>
>>66918992
>>
Everyone on the show is a piece of shit. The girl is a whore and shitty person. The guy is fake nice (his ex was right about him) and seems to lack basic human emotions.

The only kinda good person is The main guys best friend and the main girls roomate.
>>
>>66919188
she was annoying af
but that ass tho
>>
File: claudia.jpg (56 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
claudia.jpg
56 KB, 650x488
I want netflix to make a show where claudia stares into camera and says lewd things while smiling all episode every episode. It would be very successful.
>>
>>66919485

That dress hurts my eyeballs
>>
>>66918055
>H-hey, it could happen!

And it has. See also: Titcow.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x864
How does he still keep getting work?
>>
I don't get how gus is "fake nice",because he actually stands up for himself?
>>
File: make it happen.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
make it happen.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>66919652

He just chooses to look like a hipster. He doesn't have a shitty hipster personality in real life, r-right?
>>
I've seen it happen

Usually the nerd gets too big for his britches and cheats because getting a gf makes him think he's Casanova, then he's dumped. GF usually hates nerds after this.

Or the girl gets bored of him, sluts it up one night and demands he let her breathe. She gets dumped and the nerd never trusts women again.
>>
>>66919749
he doesn't stand up for himself with her, he rolls over.
>>
>>66919749
>because he actually stands up for himself
Against what?
He picks literally the worst times to put his foot down in all of his relationships, and then he sleuths his way to microagressions to 'get back' at the bitches that scorn him because he's an adult that can't talk voice his feelings.

Throughout the entire series he's incapable of reading social situations or people's reactions to his fucking around.
He lets a little white girl walk all over him because he can't man up and tell her to put her phone away, then every time his job is on the line he's unnecessarily candid with her because he's a huge narcissist.
>>
>>66919760
What's this from?
>>
>>66919485
Bertie is best girl.

I really enjoyed this show btw. Wish the episodes were longer. I was expecting some stupid shit like Girls or something but was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>66920920
Bertie is literally too good for this world.
I wish I were chubbie enough for her to love me.
>>
>>66918853

She's not like your chinese cartoon waifus is she? With their beach ball 57HHH bewbs XD 3D pig disgusting amirite XD XD
>>
>>66919824

This.
>>
>>66921557
SHE LIKES CHUBBY, UNEMPLOYED MEN. HOW CAN A WRITER CREATE SUCH AN ANGEL? Literally 2 qt.
>>
That big Jew nose is distracting and it's keeping me from watching the show.

I just can't get past it.
>>
>>66918055
But Jews do bang women way out of their league
>>
>>66922155
Eventually he takes off his glasses to draw more attention to it
>>
>>66918704
If you're not hot or a Jew you're not going to get work in Hollywood. That's cool that hot actresses makes tumblr insecure tho
>>
if you ever actually left the house you''de notice that there are plenty of guys punching weigh above their weight with girls

it happens all the time
>>
>>66919760
>He doesn't have a shitty hipster personality in real life, r-right?

Look at the shitty yellow filter he used on her nudes. You already know the answer.

>>66919991

l2filename
>>
>>66918439
>nigger eyes

No one cares
>>
>>66918591
I'm one of those guys, stay mad.
>>
>>66922268
what the fuck does that even mean
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.