[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>score a date with hipster qt from temp job >figure Zootopia's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 7899.jpg (838 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
7899.jpg
838 KB, 800x1185
>score a date with hipster qt from temp job
>figure Zootopia's safest bet for "fun" factor
>see at 8:15 PM on a weekday to minimize number of children
>brilliant idea until THEY arrive 5 minutes before movie
>hear them enter the theater with shrieking giggles
>hear them loudly discuss where to sit
>sit directly in front of me
>4 males, one female
>all males scrawny with wispy facial hair, female globe shaped with dyke hair cut
>literally all five wearing sweatpants or pajama pants
>all five shriek with high pitched laughter at every joke
>female lets out high pitched piercing AAAWWWWWW at every rodent character, at least once per 5 minutes
>one male laughs so hard at the "Let It Go" joke there's a loud crash when he falls out of his seat
>another screams out SOOOO META
>audible scream from the entire group when ram is in hazmat suit cooking blue drugs
>eruption of shrieks and cackles when "Walt and Jess" are called

I could go on put fuck it. Needless to say they ruined the entire film and the night. Why the fuck is this shit tolerated? I see stories of these people all the time but I've never encountered this personally. Are these people posting on this board right now?
>>
>>66917394
Did you get it in
>>
>>66917547

Nah but we're hanging out next week. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>66917710
what did she smell like
>>
>>66917710

You'll get her next week anon.
>>
>>66917710
>next week
The cuckening has begun
>>
>>66917394
I'm sorry about all that man.

I was the only one laughing in my theater when I heard the Walter and Jesse gag, because I'd been expecting something along those lines as soon as the scene started.

Then again I was alone so maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
>>66917937

If you've ever heard group autism laughing then you know what you were doing is probably fine. If you have any self awareness at all then your laughing is probably fine.
>>
this story made me second hand angry, and I wish painful violence upon all 5 of them.
>>
They should really have autism tests at cinemas
>>
So which board would this be? /co/ general?
>>
File: 1426580009573.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1426580009573.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>took her on a movie date
>didn't smash

you bring shame to this board
>>
How are her feet?
>>
>watching children movie
>wonder why children turn up

2pm slot is the safe one you dunce
>>
File: sloppy seconds.png (274 KB, 554x715) Image search: [Google]
sloppy seconds.png
274 KB, 554x715
>>66919949

>Excuse me, this thread is actually reserved for capeshit and memery

Go eat a massive sack of shit
>>
>>66920067
he's talking about autistic manchildren furries not actual kids. read a little more closely
>>
>>66917394
>Why the fuck is this shit tolerated?

You know, some theaters would do something about it,up to and including kicking them out, if you'd just told somebody that there was a pack of obnoxious faggots ruining the movie for you.
>>
>>66917899
Some people have to work, anon.
>>
This isn't tolerated.
Cinemas worth their salt watch patrons and have the right to eject people from showings.
If they were in front, you had the ability on 1st offence to politely ask they keep it down. Beyond that, you tell them STFU.
Finally, even after the feature ends, you can demand a full refund.

You were the one who allowed this.

Assuming this really happened...
>>
>>66920182
>>66920269

I don't know this is a tough one. I tend to shush people if they deserve it but that's really powerless against even the slightly socially retarded. Shushing only works on the normie who is accidentally being a bit too loud. I guess you can rat on people and get them booted but that would make me feel like a passive aggressive tool. Really my only option considering I'm not man enough to be openly aggressive.
>>
>>66920269
It probably did, most people now just don't know how the law or businesses or anything really works and just go off into life not even knowing about things around them.

I wouldn't call it ignorance though, even if that's what it is. There's not a whole lot of ways they can learn that those options are available except from older members of the community. They wouldn't even know any of that is an option unless told, there's no real indicator you can do it.
>>
>>66920101
>watching furfag movie
>wonder why furfags turn up
>>
Did you buy her son any popcorn to eat while he watched?
>>
>>66919949
OH YES lets not dillute the high quality of this board with threads such as these right?
>>
>>66917394
Should've offered to take them outside and show them what it's like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzxfivZF9Yk
>>
Are you a poof mate? Turn around tell them to shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1437520547751.jpg (53 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
1437520547751.jpg
53 KB, 476x356
>>66917394
Were you at the AMC at Disney Springs?
>>
>>66917710
Pics of her bhole?
>>
>>66920563
> I have the totality of human knowledge at my fingertips
> I don't know my statutory rights as a consumer
>>
>>66917394
Should've seen memepool
>>
>>66920555
It's passive agressive to bitch about them on the internet. Getting them booted would be the right thing to do, for you and everyone else in the showing.
>>
Did you have crab legs?
>>
>>66917394
>Why is this shit tolerated?

Sounds like you were the one who was tolerating it.
>>
Wait, they made a Breaking Bad reference in a Disney kids' movie? With characters making drugs?
>>
>>66921849
I realy hate this meme. I am dating a single mother and she is the greatest person I have ever met so stfu
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 240x200
>>66917394
>hipster
>seeing a Disney film
>seeing a Disney film in mainstream theaters

She sounds like a pleb.
>>
>>66917394
>they ruined the night
sure anon
>>
>>66917394
>>see at 8:15 PM on a weekday to minimize number of children
>>brilliant idea until THEY arrive 5 minutes before movie
lol kids get a bad rap. there were some kids in my theater but none of them were annoying like these people.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.