[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i told my parents i was no longer planning on applying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (96 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
96 KB, 600x800
>mfw i told my parents i was no longer planning on applying for medical school and have decided to try and become an actor instead

that'll teach them for getting divorced when i was young and trying to buy my love with gifts.
>>
>>66916229
>implying you were ever going to medical school
>implying you have what it takes to become an actor

>implying a frogposter really has parents
>>
>>66916417
>implying you were ever going to medical school
I do. I was accepted by one MD program and three DO programs, luckily I realized before it was too late that doctors are just overpaid, glorified slave cucks and told them to go fuck themselves.

>implying you have what it takes to become an actor
Sure as hell gonna try, familio.
>>
boohoo my parents got divorced, even when I was a kid I never understood why this fucked up so many kids
>>
>>66916229

You jest, but I am doing this for real, except I am going to become a director.

>I have no chance at being happy in life
>>
enjoy being a waiter.
>>
>>66917568

Not jesting, friend. Good luck by the way.
>>
>>66917608

You too anon
>>
>>66916229
Whatever, I can't believe I have 60 years of this shit.
>>
>op is spoiled 20 something who's biggest thrill in life is his parents approval/disapproval

Literally child mind tier
>>
just fuk your boyfriend in their living room, that'll show em
>>
You may not make it on television but there is always a need for theater actors on the local level.
>>
>>66917441
If you he divorced when all your kids are grown up and out of the house finw, but people who get divorced while they still have minor children to raise should be shot in the face.
>>
>>66917654

that almost might be acceptable, but OP is lying about all that just for 4chan attention
>>
>>66917683
Can you imagine that? People getting divorced and the straight up shot, like in black people news.
>>
>>66916229
I'm getting my degree in psychology and still have two years to go. I'm gonna try to be an actor as well. But my college is free and I don't want an even more useless degree like theater.

Good luck to us.
>>
>>66916229
Enjoy your meme career and don't forget to add big fries to my Big Mac combo.
>>
I did a Mcdonalds job and didn't like it so I got a job at Hollywood and now I'm Jennifer Lawrence
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.