[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STALKER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: stalker.jpg (8 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
stalker.jpg
8 KB, 349x144
About to watch it.
What should I keep in mind, if anything, going in?
>>
A NUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Tarkovsky's worst by far
>>
Blu Ray transfer when??
>>
EVERY TIME YOU SEE ONE OF THOSE LONG TAKES YOU ARE GOING TO BE CONVINCED IT'S A GIMMICK AND THE FILM WILL BORE AND IRRITATE YOU AND YOU WILL RETURN HERE TELLING US HOW MUCH IT SUCKS AND HOW MUCH YOU HATE METAPHYSICAL MUMBO JUMBO

STALKER DIES AT THE END AND THERE IS NO ROOM AND THERE IS NO ZONE

IM STRAIGHT UP RUINING THE MOVIE FOR YOU FAGGOT AHAHAHHA
>>
>not emptying your mind beforehand
>>
>>66915197
>STALKER DIES AT THE END AND THERE IS NO ROOM AND THERE IS NO ZONE
tfw someone actually believes this
sмh faм
>>
I watched it a few months ago and thought it sucked.
>>
>>66915127
what's ctankep?
>>
It's a very slow and thoughtful movie. I recommend reading a good piece of literature or something before watching it, so your brain is toned down from the usual 21st Century madness.
>>
>>66915197
Feel better? You're a fucking clown. Don't respond.
>>
File: Limitless Possibilities.png (31 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
Limitless Possibilities.png
31 KB, 321x322
great ending
every thing leading up to it is pretentiously drawn out
>>
I'm watching this particular movie because I want to. I'm not looking for judgements on it. Just particular things that might make viewing it better. I don't mean any mental yoga either. Ideas to keep in mind, perhaps. Always entertaining seeing the mental and social degenerates add their nonsense- >66915197
>>
>>66915560
It's the prequel to abatap
>>
The entire movie is literally a russian guy laying in the grass
>>
play the video game first. the movie does a shit job of explaining the story.
>>
>>66916148
what's up with this reaction face, do you have like just one and post it in every thread?
>>
>>66915127
Good visually everything else bad. The book has the better story (or to say the only story), but its kinda average. The games are awful except for Metro.
>>
dont listen to these faggots, its amazing but if youre not in the frame of mind to enjoy its pace just turn it off and try some other time. its languid and obscure and poetic. youll enjoy it more if you go in with churchlike respect and trying to pull out your own symbols
>>
>>66916343
same as your vidya the book is miles above both
>>
File: ctankep.jpg (67 KB, 1269x669) Image search: [Google]
ctankep.jpg
67 KB, 1269x669
>>66915127
i can't find it
>>
File: 1454703848319.jpg (107 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454703848319.jpg
107 KB, 664x1000
It's a beautiful, moving, absolutely wrenching piece, but escapes most traditional description/classification. It's a spiritual journey, that really gives a touching insight into the spirituality and moral core of its auteur, and given this was made in prime communist USSR, I think adds an element to this all its own. I don't think I've ever felt closer to an artist through his work than with Tarkovsky after I watched Stalker.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 900x899) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 900x899
>>66915138
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.