[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will season 5 be the last one? Will they really have Doug kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: house-of-cards-season-3-poster.jpg (827 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
house-of-cards-season-3-poster.jpg
827 KB, 618x412
Will season 5 be the last one? Will they really have Doug kill Frank? It sounds awful just thinking about it.
>>
Has anything interesting happened since I stopped watching which is that period of fucking boring episodes where Raymond Tusk and Frank are having a bitch fight
>>
No, they'll drag it out for another 4 seasons because Cuckflix can no longer produce decent OC
>>
>>66913018
No, not really. Frank's the president now but he's having a hard time getting anything done. That's all of season 3. Also Doug kills that hooker. And then Meechum gets shot by that journalist who had to suck a dude's dick for a car.

The show thinks it could cover up its mediocre writing by casting actors who were in Deadwood and The Wire but anyone can see right through it.
>>
>>66913018
isn't that like season 1?
>>
>>66913064
I think 2
ty
>>
>>66913084
this ty was meant for
>>66913060
you
>>
>>66912979
It's called "house of cards" so we know it will all come crashing down at some point right?

My guess is that rather than admitting defeat or facing jail time, Frank will blow his brains out like the kid whose liver in now inside him. Clair go to jail if she doesn't weasel her way out (perhaps she's able to shift part of the blame on Frank. Perhaps Franks final act is to take responsibility before killing himself so Clair can get off easy)

The journalists uncover the facts, But it's the Author guy who tells the real story of the Underwoods. His book is titled "House of Cards" and becomes a best seller. Claire reads it while in jail and cries, she's alone, Author guy has dumped her wicked ass and profited bigtime off her.

The End
>>
I don't see how starting a war will overshadow how much of a crooked asshole you are on top of being in an election.
>>
>>66913842
Martial Law motherfucker I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>66913410
Isn't it based off of the original?

surely what's going to happen is just going to be a tweaked version of the originla
>>
>>66913873
at this point it is quite impossible to know
the wife was never this big as a character in the original series, meanwhile clair was ambassador and now running for vp and shit, like wtf
>>
File: file.png (1007 KB, 1289x683) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1007 KB, 1289x683
>>66913060
this scene was god-tier though

All Frank/Claire exchanges are so well done
>>
>>66913988
The acting in the show has always been really good, and probably the only good thing about it left considering how awful some of the scenes looked this season.
>>
>>66913842
terrorist attacks inside the US will trigger laws that would really stop the press
>>
>>66913988
It's just another "Do you know what it feels to have nothing" from Season 3
>>
>>66913842
>do another 9/11
>that is literally all the press talks about for 3 years
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.