[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO I just got to this scene and holy fuck, are they serious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Hostage.png (2 MB, 1649x909) Image search: [Google]
Hostage.png
2 MB, 1649x909
SO I just got to this scene and holy fuck, are they serious?

It's a white dude posing as an Islamic Terrorist and the video looks fake a shit compared to real terrorist captive videos.

How did the creators think this was okay?
>>
Finish the season dipshit
>>
They wanted to include ISIS in the show but they didn't want to piss off Muslims/liberals

so what they did was have it be two white American members of ISIS (almost completely unheard of) operating within the US (entirely unheard of)

They should have just had the balls to have it be in the Middle East and have the family be kidnapped at some Beach resort in Tunisia or something, since that's actually what ISIS does.
>>
>>66907108
>American members of ISIS (almost completely unheard of) operating within the US (entirely unheard of)

I disagree, you heard a lot of people on the U.S.A getting paid by terrorists to do shit
>>
>>66907042
is that benedict cumberbatch?
>>
>>66907042

because they figure you're ok with the cucking, anything is fair game
>>
post more of hot mom
>>
What show?
>>
File: tumblr_njp06w9Vsi1townq7o1_400.png (195 KB, 317x453) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njp06w9Vsi1townq7o1_400.png
195 KB, 317x453
>>66907042
Is that the Gamer Girl Go Home guy?
>>
>>66907241
thats what I thought too
>>
I was convinced the twist would be that Frank set it all up to steal Swedish Man Trying American Accent for the First Time's thunder.

The whole thing seemed dumb. ICO. EYE COH. Just say ISIS. Is ISIS trademarked or something?
>>
was anybody else disappointed that they didn't behead him

felt like kind of a cop out tbqh familia
>>
>>66907042
Holy shit. Good thing I stopped watching House of Cards. For a show with supposedly good production quality, that looks like utter shit. It looks like a YouTube parody.
>>
>>66909647
too violent for video-on-demand
>>
File: Bez tytułu.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1080
what did they mean by this? what was the message the directors tried to convey here? can anyone explain?
>>
>>66909421
Holy shit, it is. I just noticed.

Looks like they just leveled up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.