[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness, Batman would wreck the shit out of Superman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: bvsquad1.jpg (202 KB, 974x725) Image search: [Google]
bvsquad1.jpg
202 KB, 974x725
In all seriousness, Batman would wreck the shit out of Superman.

No way, you say? Way. Because Superman has a giant gaping weakness, and that is of course kryptonite. Batman would make some gadgets, infuse his suit with some and done, all of superfuck special abilities are over.
>>
>>66899692
how will he do that with a broken neck?
>>
Spidey would beat both of them
>>
oy avey one
>>
>>66899717
What broken neck, the one I got COVERED IN MOTHER FUCKING KRYPTONITE? Oh, yeah, that neck that you can't even look at without bending over and handing me your super ass in a silver platter for me to lick faggot
>>
>>66899692
Spiderman is now in Civil War.

I don't care about BvS anymore
>>
>>66899758
supersonic speed > the speed batman builds the suit
>>
when were you when dc won?
i was at hime drinking bane fluid when fred ring
"dc won"
"yes"
and u?
>>
>>66899826
The kryptonite takes away his speed.
>>
>>66899826
Yeah because superman will kill batman just because he might build a kryptonite suit

If he never killed Lex he ain't gonna do SHIT
>>
>>66899692
It's always a laugh how a nation, so wanting in non-genocidal history mocks about their shared mythos, through pic-related capeshittery.
>>
>>66899852
it is highly radioactiv and would kills bats. Ever tried wearing a armour filled with plutonium?
>>
>Sperman knows where the batcave is
>Start accelerating from eart atmosphere
>Waits for Batman to return into the cave
>speeds up
>Hits his place with 5000 km/h
>The energy would be enough to bomb the entire place
>Batman dead Superman fine

Batman fans are desperate niggers
>>
>>66899692
>implying superman wouldn't just wreck his shit with heat vision from a distance
>>
You're actually right even Kevin Spacey Lex almost killed him and hes not even batman tier
>>
>>66899936
Because that's how Superman fights.

Moron.
>>
>>66899692
I cannot take people seriously who think batman would have any chance vs superman. You say he has 1 weakness, kryptonite? Yeah, well batman is a fucking regular man. Everything is his weakness. A grapefruit in the hands of superman is batman's weakness. Superman could throw a car at him from a mile away and it would be game over. He could heat vision bruce wayne's entire estate from the upper atmosphere. By the time batman blinks superman will be half way across the world. Superman could take a 20 mile run up and superspeed punchi his fist through batmans suit no matter what it is made of, kryptonite doesn't instantly remove every single one of his powers. It takes a few seconds to slowly weaken him. go fuck yourself
>>
>>66899692
As an autistic child, my dream weapon was a Jesse Ventura-style man-portable minigun that could shoot alternating bullets of wood, silver, and kryptonite.

With it, I could kill vampires, werewolves, and superman. I'd be fucking invincible.
>>
Whatever, Spiderman thread.
>>
I have this awful feeling this movie will be a disaster.
>>
>>66899936
not if there is kryptonite in that cave, superman would just splatter
>>
>>66900034
>kryptonite doesn't instantly remove every single one of his powers.

Depending on the writer, it absolutely does.
>>
>>66900034
You really think he's gonna do that? No, he would confront him face to face. Of course, if Superman was that kind of person, yeah batman would be dead in a second. But he isn't. He's gonna lower his guard and realize too late what a mistake that was.
Batman only needs to get close once (and we all know superman WILL allow it) and put some krypto up his ass. DONE.
>>
>>66899692
>h-hey everyone

Goddamnit, looks like we're going 0/3. We're never getting a good Peter Parker.
>>
>>66900133
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.