[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: xf.png (488 KB, 807x409) Image search: [Google]
xf.png
488 KB, 807x409
What went wrong?
>>
File: Robin_Williams.jpg (439 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Robin_Williams.jpg
439 KB, 2060x1236
What went right?
>>
It existed.

The world moved on, no one needed or wanted more X-files.
>>
>>66894970
We got like 3 good episodes that I don't regret, one goat episode. Although the s10 really pissed on the grave of whatever story arc was left at the end of the original series. The smoking man's reasononing behind everything was like something out of a Roland Emmerich movie
>MUH POPULATION
>MUH I'M DOING THIS FOR THE PLANET
>>
>>66894970
I did.
It was watched by over 31 million other people aswell.
>>
I very much enjoyed S10 and I'm eagerly waiting for the next season and/or film.
>>
>>66894921
Chris Carter was allowed into the writers room and was NOT locked in a trunk and dropped from a helicopter into the Antarctic Ocean
>>
File: gillian anderson x files.webm (3 MB, 1140x640) Image search: [Google]
gillian anderson x files.webm
3 MB, 1140x640
>>
File: scully ayy lmao.webm (3 MB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
scully ayy lmao.webm
3 MB, 1920x1078
>>
>>66896322
This should have been an x files episode by itself
>>
she looks like Eric Stoltz in Mask
>>
>>66896498
RUDE
>tfw she looks like this outside of the show but somehow the makeup/wardrobe team JUSTed her
>>
DUDE, ALIENS, LMAO
>>
File: 1455038083212.jpg (68 KB, 486x507) Image search: [Google]
1455038083212.jpg
68 KB, 486x507
>>66896550
>2004
lol,oopsie.
>>
>>66896665
Yeah she looked like shit on the new X files I don't get it

Compare that to Hannibal where she was still pretty flawless

Maybe it's the hair?
>>
>>66896733
It deff is,watch some of the promotional interviews,she looks good still.
Her face looks so weird in the txf reboot though.
>>
>>66896339
Why was that guy Australian?
>>
>>66894921
a bunch of pseudo-jaded fagets had high expectations and complained when the second coming of christ didn't occur before their very eyes
>>
nothing
>>
>>66898611
I don't think anyone expected that.
You have to agree that there were more shit eps then good eps this season and i really question wtf the writers were thinking with the terrorist ep and bringing in discount m&s.
>>
>>66894921
no sex scene
>>
>>66898850
yes
fucking give it up old man carter
>>
>>66898778
people are just complaining about something that was never that great to begin with.
i've always been a fan of the show and i'd like to see some more new episodes, but i can't really say that it's some great amazing thing.
>>
I thought it was mostly great but what do I know?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.