[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAIL DOROTHY!! THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
HAIL DOROTHY!! THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!!
>>
File: original[1].jpg (24 KB, 720x464) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
24 KB, 720x464
Hail he who has come from the sky to deliver us from the terrors of the deadites!
>>
>>66894624
NO, NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>66894624
the funny thing is they start up AoD and it's like that shit never happened

fucking sam raimi is a hack
>>
>>66894556
Its so dense

Theres so much going on

Almost 100% straight male here and I love this movie. Something about it is cozy as fuck.
>>
if 4chan was around when wizard of oz was released, how much Dorothy posting would we see?
>>
>>66894882
>not dead hanging dwarf posting
>>
>>66894669
More like each move was funded by a different studio and they had limits as to how connected they could make them beyond having Ash and deadites for fear of lawsuits.
>>
>>66894882
The board would be nothing but pics of red shoes and speculation.
>>
>>66894556
Fuck off green Jew. I know your tricks.
>>
>ywn cum in her ruby slippers
>>
>>66895239
>>66895183
No /tv/ would be pissed they were ruby slippers, and not silver like in the books.
>>
>>66894694
Watch the background shots in emerald city
>>
>>66896338
dude how did they choreograph 200 midgets and children to move like a living organism

shit was tight back then

today itd be cgi copy paste of mini me like in willy wonka 2005 that piece of shit
>>
>>66896383
Watch the oz guys behind the four leads as they exit. It's at about the 1:22 mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Er49342H-_4
>>
>>66896565
what am i looking at
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.