[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s opinion on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: sherlock.jpg (441 KB, 980x688) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.jpg
441 KB, 980x688
What's /tv/'s opinion on this?
>>
File: FkxEV15.png (257 KB, 915x933) Image search: [Google]
FkxEV15.png
257 KB, 915x933
>>
>>66892804
My sister is crazy about it.
Keep in mind that she is clinically diagnosed with autism.She is 26.
>>
first season was good
second season was okay
third was trash
christmas special could have been good if they played the 1890's angle straight, but of course they fucked up and it's the worst of the bunch

the show fell victim to its own success
>>
>>66892804
season 1 and 2 were enjoyable but after that they just started pandering to the fans and they realised the show became too big to fail
>>
>>66892971
>1890's
Fuck i liked it, mostly because characters were closer to the books and zombie bride mystery did not relied on the bullshit like in that >>66892884 pasta.
>>
>>66892804
I like Downie's Sherlock more. This one, idk, isn't stoic enough. The dialogue is a bit too much. Probably why it's tumblr and shit.
>>
>>66893027
>>66892971
>>66892884
It sounds like Supernatural
>>
File: sherlock-holmes.jpg (65 KB, 1161x1649) Image search: [Google]
sherlock-holmes.jpg
65 KB, 1161x1649
Miller a close second.
>>
1>2>3>christmas special

it's an interesting phenomenon, like GoT, the more it tries to be aware of the fanbase, the more it sucks
>>
File: Livanov.jpg (20 KB, 250x341) Image search: [Google]
Livanov.jpg
20 KB, 250x341
If we started to play favorites...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Flnlb5ITNQ
>>
>>66892884
That was one of the greatest threads in tv history
>>
>>66892804
It's fucking shit. Literally the entire premise of the show is "tee hee they're TOTALLY gay XD" Sherlock is a non-binary autist who probably browses tumblr and Watson is a punk ass bitch who can't wipe his own ass despite being established in the first episode as le tough military PTSD guy. Half the time they do gay shit instead of solving mysteries. Watch Elementary instead.

>>66893211
Mah nigga. Livanov is god tier master race.
>>
>>66892884
classic
>>
File: dick.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
How do you fuck up a completely one-dimensional character who fucked off after one story so badly, /tv/? Why won't he just fucking die?
>>
>>66893876
>Why won't he just fucking die?
This is what happens when producers listen to fans on the internet
>>
>>66892804
I liked Moriarty, scary son of a bitch. That's how killers and psychos are in real life: not threatening at first sight but at any second they snap and stab you with your own pen.
>>
>>66893974
>literally the Joker: special tumblr edition
>scary son of a bitch

Kill yourself.
>>
>>66893974
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.