[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cant remember a movie I watched >try to find that movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: Eric+Roberts.jpg (59 KB, 560x862) Image search: [Google]
Eric+Roberts.jpg
59 KB, 560x862
>cant remember a movie I watched
>try to find that movie name by searching actor
>movie is easily found on IMDB
>try to find that movie with Eric Roberts
>411 productions

What does he charge per appearance? like a grand?
>>
Half a bottle of sprite and some spare change
>>
>>66887810
In all seriousness, probably not much. For a short appearance? Probably like 20k plus expenses. A bigger role? No more than 200k.
>>
Some Del Taco coupons, a Frozen coloring book your niece already half colored, and whatever change you have in your pockets while he's negotiating
>>
a guitar tuner even though he can't play and a belt that doesnt fit him
>>
>>66887810
half a pack of marlboros and a couple salted peanuts
>>
The spare key to a 1999 Honda Accord and half a box of Mike and Ikes
>>
an opened can of vanilla coke and a 4chan pass
>>
File: teeth.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1200
is eric roberts the new meme of /tv/?
>>
Large fries and your Netflix password
>>
A cheese burger
>>
File: eric.jpg (146 KB, 954x960) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
146 KB, 954x960
>>66888221
Eric has proven its resilency so far. It's gotten past meme stage 1, where most memes die (anvils, Kanjiclub, to name a few).
>>
>>66888307
fuck, meant to reply to
>>66888226
>>
>>66888226
Somebody has been trying to force it for a while but I'm pretty sure he's the only one making these threads.

It's probably Eric.
>>
Well the SAG minimum wage is something like $850/hour so he probably gets about $10-20k
>>
>>66887810
>Implying it's not 412 credits now.
>>
Maybe he just likes being in movies?
>>
>>66888374
It's 413 now
>>
>Himself (87 credits)

Better check those old cam corder videos, tv.
>>
>>66887810
A nicely shaped pebble, a warm can of beer, and a blue pencil.
>>
File: 1443165482823.jpg (553 KB, 1493x1500) Image search: [Google]
1443165482823.jpg
553 KB, 1493x1500
>>66888374
>>66888389
>every 5 minutes on /tv/ eric just finished a new role
>>
A coupon to get your face licked by a camel and a pen that writes in invisible ink.
>>
>>66887810
A secret handshake and a crate of warm beer.
>>
did he break any records for Guinness book yet?
>>
>>66887810
>What does he charge per appearance?
He whores ou his sister.
>>
Ryan Gosling
CIA
Brendan Fraser

Eric Roberts

Bow down to the new king
>>
Two days' stay at a Motel 6 and an eskimo kiss.
>>
>>66888496
I think he's in there for making the second best Emma.
>>
a liter of cola, some pogs and a rolled up kraft single to nibble on and pretend its a cigarette between takes.
>>
Fuckin hell, the amount of productions he's in for 2016 is astounding.
This man never sleeps.
>>
>>66888727
desu most of his "roles" are probably shot and done in 1 or 2 days max if not just an afternoon
>>
>>66888752
While we've been shitposting he's completed another one.
>>
>>66887942
>a Frozen coloring book your niece already half colored,

kek
>>
I honestly don't remember seeing him in anything other than (having a vague memory of) that he was in either Batman Begins or The Dark Knight
>>
>>66888752
why "roles" in quotation marks? If you got the part instead of Eric and it kickstarted your career, would you tell people it was just a "role" or it was a role?
>>
a tray of lasagna made with dollar bills instead of pasta sheets.
>>
>>66888832
This guys face has been in my head forever due to his many appearances.
Then when I seen him in Dark Knight (thats the only movie name I can remember) I knew exactly who he was, very familiar and thought he was an A-lister and knew he always played the older man criminal type. but I can never remember any other movies other than ive seen him like 10 times and I can't sit and click through IMDB like I would with other actors. He reminds me of Gabriel byrne abit
>>
It's time to finance him to appear on a /tv/-produced kino lads.
>>
>>66887919
He had to spend 15 minutes for "A Talking Cat!?!" recording his lines. I don't even think the budget of that movie comes close to 20k.
>>
He is allowed to eat as much of the catering as he wants and he sends the money earned to his wife so her son can go to art school.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>66887810
>Upcoming Projects (60)
>>
>>66888896
I know exactly what you are saying. Same with the guy in the bank at the beginning, who then showed up in Elysium too.
>>
>>66889753
His agent probably never sleeps and lives off coffee injections straight into his blood stream.
>>
>>66889830
His wife is his agent. He says in an interview she picks his roles and sets them on his desk for him to confirm then she does all the rest of the work and he turns up and acts
>>
>I need a guy who can...
>Eric Roberts has already been hired
>Thanks senpai
>>
>>66887810
Eric Roberts was in my dream last night...
>>
>w-
>he's already released the sequel on dvd sir
>>
>>66887810
He works close to scale (Minimum actor pay)

It still almost 3 grand a week.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.