[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Racist Pineapple.jpg (37 KB, 645x435) Image search: [Google]
Racist Pineapple.jpg
37 KB, 645x435
Was he wrong?
>>
File: 9.gif (416 KB, 297x250) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
416 KB, 297x250
was she wrong?
>>
He was judging all black people off of the bad ones, so yes.
>>
>>66887481
Okay can you stop judging all white people off of the ones from 250 years ago, thanks faggot
>>
>>66887400
He's not white, therefore cannot be a racist.
>>
>>66888317
next level projecting there
>>
>>66888502
Couldn't prove me wrong. It's okay to blame all white people as inherently evil but not all brown people are bad. Isn't that how it works with you SJW types?
>>
He wasn't wrong, just too much of an ape himself to realize he is what he, and the rest of us, hates.
>>
>>66887450
Didn't she say lesbians?
>>
>be third worlder
>hate other third worlder on the basis that he is a third worlder
That's just like rednecks proclaiming their hatred on niggers because they are dumb. A literal pot calling the kettle back situation.
>>
>>66890297
White people brought civilisation and banned slavery, we are inherently good.
>>
>>66887400
>pineapple
The terms Coconut you fucking idiot. If you're going to be racist, do it right m8
>>
>>66887481
>99% of some prisons LITERALLY are filled with niggers
>DAS NOT ALL OF THEM THERS STILL DAT 1 PERSENT
>>
>>66890674
>we
>>
>>66890724
pacific islanders are the niggers of oceania
>>
>>66890738
Yea das rite
>>
>>66890773
>implying I disagree
>>
>>66887400
Link
>>
>>66890870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dr7XdvEk0k

>mfw that guy who got a ride in with him to the filming
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.