[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched an episode of TNG while getting my teeth cleaned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 271x186
I just watched an episode of TNG while getting my teeth cleaned today. I think I need to finally "do" Star Trek. Suggestions on watch order?
>>
>>66887250
movie 8 First Contact
Enterpirse
TOS
movies 1-6
TNG
movie 7
DS9
movie 9
Voyager
movie 10

Star trek movie
Into Darkness movie
>>
>>66887331
this is bait and completely retarded
>first contact
>enterprise
>>
TOS
1, 2, 3, 6
TNG

That's it.
>>
>>66887363
Chronological dude

Do you really suggest they start with boring ass TOS?
>>
>>66887250
Never watch shitterprise
>>
>>66887250
just watch TNG. Note that the first 1.5 seasons are not great

you'll be hooked by the 2nd half of season 2
>>
Watch TOS and the first two seasons of TNG. When it becomes a full-fledged soap opera in S3 just quit and watch the movies. Then watch Andromeda.
>>
TOS is best.
Watch the original movies (even Motion Picture) and TOS first.
Everything beyond that is not as good in my opinion. First Contact is probably the only good thing from TNG. Don't bother with the other movies.

TNG is overall pretty shit. There are some good episodes, but the characters are all so bad, it is easily the worst trek.
Voyager and DS9 are good. DS9 has a different format which takes some getting used to , but Voyager brings the same excitement from TOS.
Enterprise is pretty good too. Similar to classic trek, just a new take on it.

The new movies are mediocre.
I'd instead watch Star Trek Continues. https://www.youtube.com/user/StarTrekContinues

>that feel when an independently funded project is this good
feels good tbqh
>>
>>66887551
Kill yourself
>>
Start yourself off easy with TNG. Work through the first 2 seasons, and then watch through season 4. If you really aren't feeling it, trek probably isn't your thing.

If you think it's good, finish it, and want more you have a few different directions to go.

Want something a little less serious? Original series.
Want something darker or with more political intrigue? DS9
Want something more action-adventure? Voyager
Want something really mediocre? Enterprise.

But you'll want to start with TNG I think, it's probably the easiest to "get into", which is what you're looking to do in the first place.
>>
>>66887670
Make it so, you picard-loving faggot!
>>
>>66887747
>Watch 100 episodes and If you really aren't feeling it, trek probably isn't your thing.

kek
>>
>>66887250
First you watch TNG.
Period.
>>
>>66887763
We get it, you're a libertarian.
>>
File: broccoli.jpg (1 MB, 2221x1666) Image search: [Google]
broccoli.jpg
1 MB, 2221x1666
>>
TOS is camp but fun.

TNG is extraordinarily bland for the most part.

DS9 is probably the best one.

VOY is as bland as TNG but more retarded.

ENT is underrated.
>>
>>66860107
>>
>>66887924
>ENT is underrated.

It truly is a masterpiece of how not to make a tv show.
>>
TNG and DS9 are great, TOS is an acquired taste, ENT is pretty bad and VOY is hell in show form

>>66887551
lol is this post from the mirror world or something?
>>
>>66887250
TNG is the best ST has ever been
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.