[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you feel when you heard Jonah Hill was attempting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Jonah Hill.jpg (54 KB, 417x527) Image search: [Google]
Jonah Hill.jpg
54 KB, 417x527
How did you feel when you heard Jonah Hill was attempting to transmorph into a real life Humpty Dumpty, and what can we do to save him?

DISCLAIMER: whilst the wall was shooped into this image for illustrative purposes, Jonah Hill was in no way digitally enhanced.
He is in fact... one fat cunt.

http://moejackson.com/tag/jonah-hill/
>>
all i gotta say is
fat jonah > husky jonah
>>
the four-foot-deep pile of Subway® bags and wrappers will cushion his fall
>>
>>66886977
Was that the one where he molested two foot longs in a park then fled the scene on a mobility scooter?
>>
>>66886977
The rape scene was a little over the top. A few people walked out of the theater at that point. Overall it's not worth the time.
>>
I wonder how much excess skin he had
>>
Damn he is a large dude.
>>
>>66887619
UUUU
U
U
U
>>
why haven't his legs ballooned in size as well?
i'm amazed they're able to handle the strain when he does his daily trip to a takeaway store
>>
well jewish food is pretty good. Like Glaub.
>>
>>66887820
>why haven't his legs ballooned in size as well?
They can't keep up
>>
File: 1457228130496.jpg (636 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457228130496.jpg
636 KB, 2000x1500
He'll be fine.
>>
>>66887859
i know they'd be big on a regular sized human but he looks like a fat puppet
>>
>>66887862
>tfw this will be closer to the truth than you think
>>
File: 657346.jpg (382 KB, 634x901) Image search: [Google]
657346.jpg
382 KB, 634x901
I hear he's getting carried way with the foot longs.
>>
>pants size - small
>shirt size - XXXX large
>>
>>66886904
Nice shoop faggot
>>
>>66888481
OP already said it was a shoop you fucking dildo.
>>
>>66888518
Op didn't make it.

This was in a subway jonah thread and somebooty made the same joke. Many keks. Is still kinda funny.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.